Newbie - Help 7.1 Download failure again

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Montrovant

Newbie - Help 7.1 Download failure again

Post by Montrovant »

Hello,

I am new to SPWaW and have been unable to download SPWaW 7.1. The closest I have got to the game is screen shot.s

I have tried the US site and the Swedish site.

Both allowed me to download a zipped file that will not open.

I am extremely keen to get a copy but cannot afford to try downloading again at this stage. I don't want to buy a MC until I have play tested the game.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong, or where the problem is?

All help gratefully accepted!

Thanks
Montrovant
Jim1954

Post by Jim1954 »

What utility are you using to open the compressed file? I used winzip. If you ever played ASL or SL in your younger days and liked it, then you will like this game. The easiest way for you to get it without the hassles of extended download time and frustration is just to buy one of the Megacampaigns since the original game is also included on the disk.

These people are probably the closest to you.
http://www.vortigern.com.au/.

Good luck and welcome to the insanity.
Jim1954
KMC/T
Montrovant

Thanks!

Post by Montrovant »

Thanks Jim1954.

I have rounded up a group of gamer friends and we have order Lost Victories MC from the company you suggested here in Australia.

Many thanks.

No doubt I will be here on the boards seeking advise over the next few weeks, if not longer.

I have also pointed out the site and forums to my friends.

Bye
Montrovant
Jim1954

Post by Jim1954 »

One thing for certain, there are PLENTY of willing people to give you advice on these forums.

Happy Gaming.
Jim1954
KMC/T

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”