Back On Line...

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Fabio Prado

Back On Line...

Post by Fabio Prado »

OK, Fellows;

I have uploaded the new (provisory) SPWAW page. There are the last Scenarios for version 7.1, as well as campaigns. It will be like that for a while... ;)

Thank you all for your support.

Fab
chief

Post by chief »

Nice site Fabio, I for one will miss the old site, but we must all go with the tide. Welcome Back:) :cool:
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Fabio Prado

It will improve...

Post by Fabio Prado »

Thanks a lot, Chief!

It will improve...in time. ;)

Fab
Supervisor

Outstanding

Post by Supervisor »

Great news, it wouldn't be the same without you!:cool:
Fabio Prado

SPWAW v7.1xOOB's

Post by Fabio Prado »

Hey, gmenfan!

I have just added the new 7.1x OOB's you have asked me to post...;)

Fab
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Yes! Tigers rule, kick a$$, take names, smash M4's, and generally have a bad attitude!

Goblin- A Goblin's friend is back!
antarctic

Post by antarctic »

Hooooray!

Thank you Fabio.... you're a champ. Don't know what the community will do without your site.....

Antarctic

PS... Goblin... Tigers might kick a M4, but they definately won't live after a close assault by the US Rangers!
"Quantity has a quality of its own"
-Stalin
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Originally posted by antarctic
PS... Goblin... Tigers might kick a M4, but they definately won't live after a close assault by the US Rangers!
As far as that goes, you are preaching to the converted! Rangers kick more a$$ than Tigers even!
Fabio Prado

Post by Fabio Prado »

Originally posted by Goblin
Yes! Tigers rule, kick a$$, take names, smash M4's, and generally have a bad attitude!

Goblin- A Goblin's friend is back!
Hey, Goblin!
Loved that quote - "Tigers rule, kick a$$, take names, smash M4's and generally have a bad atitude!" - do you mind if I adopt it?

Of course, US Rangers not included...;)

Fab - Fab says: "nothing like a Goblin's quote to make him happy."
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor »

Thanks Fabio.
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Originally posted by Fabio Prado
Hey, Goblin!
Loved that quote - "Tigers rule, kick a$$, take names, smash M4's and generally have a bad atitude!" - do you mind if I adopt it?
Its all yours...;)
Fabio Prado

Post by Fabio Prado »

Originally posted by Goblin

Its all yours...;)
Thanks!:D

Fab
Larry Holt

Post by Larry Holt »

Fabio,
Great to have you back again. I have to say that the blue lettering does not show up against the black background when view in Netscape. To read it I have to hightlight the words which turns them white. Does anyone else have this problem?
Never take counsel of your fears.
Fabio Prado

Oops!

Post by Fabio Prado »

Originally posted by Larry Holt
Fabio,
Great to have you back again. I have to say that the blue lettering does not show up against the black background when view in Netscape. To read it I have to hightlight the words which turns them white. Does anyone else have this problem?
Oops! Where do you see black background? There is supposed to be no black background in any place at all in my website!
Please indicate me where this is happening. Even though it may be another "Netscape Thing", I want to look at the code where you see this happening. The background color in my entire web site is supposed to be WHITE...:eek:

Fab
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

All right Fabio you are tha man! :D ;)
Looking good glad you are back up and running.
Tankhead

Grenadier

Post by Grenadier »

Fabio,
You have done so much for this community and for me personally that words simply cannot express or encompass my feelings and I am sure I speak for the rest of the community as well. You are a true hero and a comrade in arms in every senses of those words. The labor you have put into your site and the hours you have devoted make my meager works pale by comparision.

Times change and one is not expected to sacrifice themselves for the love of the game forever. Others will come and pick up the mantle and some may even have bigger sites in the future, but they all will owe a debt to you for paving the way and showing how to do it. AND NONE WILL EVER BE AS GOOD AS YOURS because you were the pioneer and have done more to promote this game then even Matrix itself at times.
Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://
Goblin

Post by Goblin »

Here here!!
Fabio Prado

Thank you, Brent!

Post by Fabio Prado »

Originally posted by Brent
Fabio,
You have done so much for this community and for me personally that words simply cannot express or encompass my feelings and I am sure I speak for the rest of the community as well. You are a true hero and a comrade in arms in every senses of those words. The labor you have put into your site and the hours you have devoted make my meager works pale by comparision.

Times change and one is not expected to sacrifice themselves for the love of the game forever. Others will come and pick up the mantle and some may even have bigger sites in the future, but they all will owe a debt to you for paving the way and showing how to do it. AND NONE WILL EVER BE AS GOOD AS YOURS because you were the pioneer and have done more to promote this game then even Matrix itself at times.
Coming from you, those words have a very special meaning to me.
I REALLY appreciate it. :D
The quality of your work was more than enough to justify anything I ever made to give it a "nice-looking" wrapping...
Danke, mein Oberst!

Fab
Figmo

Post by Figmo »

GREAT to have you back Fabio!! You and Tankhead make it all happen and it's good to have the CAT man back!!

Figmo
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f
Greg McCarty

Post by Greg McCarty »

Glad to see you back!

:)

You certainly do go way beyond the call of duty to
support this hobby. We are all grateful for that.
We owe you.
Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”