wpo problems with vista

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
ups40209

wpo problems with vista

Post by ups40209 »

wpo ran fine until about a month ago.Now when you start it the first part loads but when you get the intro it freezes everytime at the 2 by 3 games part of the intro.I have uninstalled and reinstalled it,tried the windows compatibilty mode,deleted the intros and still it freezes before you get to the scenario scene
wworld7

RE: wpo problems with vista

Post by wworld7 »

You should ask in the WPO forum.
Flipper
hellfirejet

Post by hellfirejet »

ORIGINAL: ups40209

wpo ran fine until about a month ago.Now when you start it the first part loads but when you get the intro it freezes everytime at the 2 by 3 games part of the intro.I have uninstalled and reinstalled it,tried the windows compatibilty mode,deleted the intros and still it freezes before you get to the scenario scene

Hi ups40209,
I used to have vista on my system,before upgrading to windows 7, and WPO run without any problems,so the problem could be your systems drivers,please check to see that you have all the latest drivers for your Graphics card,sound card etc.
Regards,
Graham.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction! Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller
comte

Post by comte »

I have vista as well and have no problems running it. I have it installed in my C directory instead of program files did you try doing that? I know I updated Direct X awhile ago and that allowed me to run a bunch of games that didn't work before as well you could try doing that.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”