When will we be able to get the update 1.02??

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

magickoji

When will we be able to get the update 1.02??

Post by magickoji »

I was hoping the beta patch update would be out by today. Since the link in Ntronium Forum is broken. And he has stated that Matrix should soon have up the office one. is there a date? or time of when it will be up.

Thank you,
Wade1000

RE: When will we be able to get the update 1.02??

Post by Wade1000 »

RE: Thank you for getting the formula right! - 2/5/2010 4:38:57 AM

Ntronium

Status: offline Thanks for the encouragement Thiosk. We're continuing to develop the game. Version 1.02 will be an official patch in a few days, and there will be another substantial patch, and new content coming in early March.

tm.asp?m=2366569

Wish list:population centers beyond planetary(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture):Ships,Ring Orbitals,Sphere Orbitals,Ringworlds,Sphereworlds;ability to create & destroy planets,population centers,stars;AI competently using all advances & features.
magickoji

Post by magickoji »

Hey Wade,

would you quit spamming that post in very forum.

Thanks.

Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

Magickoji, your comment and thanks appear condescending.
You are mistaken about what spamming is. I posted my copy and paste in two relevant threads here and in two relevant threads on the other website. One post each in two seperate threads is informing not spamming. You seemed to want the information here. If you can't appreciate answers to your inquires then...learn to browse and research...'if' you don't know how.

I'm thinking that maybe you got bothered by my post at other forum where I responded to you that this current update is only a beta...and you thought I was being negative.
http://ntronium.com/simplemachinesforum ... opic=460.0
Wish list:population centers beyond planetary(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture):Ships,Ring Orbitals,Sphere Orbitals,Ringworlds,Sphereworlds;ability to create & destroy planets,population centers,stars;AI competently using all advances & features.
magickoji

Post by magickoji »

I was being condescending. Because if you had actually read what my original post and not just the title. Then you would know that your "answer" to it was of no help. I had already read that post from Ntronium on his website. So it is you who should read the posts before you answer to them. Because I asked if there could be another link put up for the BETA PATCH.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys,

We're hoping to post it Monday or Tuesday. The whole production team here has been out sick for over a week, we should be back on Monday so it's just a matter of how long it will take us to assemble and test it.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

ORIGINAL: magickoji

I was being condescending. Because if you had actually read what my original post and not just the title. Then you would know that your "answer" to it was of no help. I had already read that post from Ntronium on his website. So it is you who should read the posts before you answer to them. Because I asked if there could be another link put up for the BETA PATCH.

No, you didn't mention "BETA" at all. And, I am not to know what you have already read previously. I was trying to be helpful there. Also, I was trying to inform in relevant threads on this site and the other site. That's part of what forums are for. Each thread is seperate from the others. Each site is seperate from the others. Maybe some people don't access them all so I try to inform. I got you posting here asking to stop spamming. I don't see how my posts to inform others had some how affected you in a way to annoy you.

Oh...Lol, you're condescending. Lol, you're mad.

http://ntronium.com/simplemachinesforum ... opic=460.0
koji

Re: Version 1.02 Beta. Link and instructions
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 05:53:38 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it too much to ask if I could download the patch. The link that's provided is broken and has been for the last two days. And the people at Matrix all seem to be sick. so they haven't said when they might put it up.

thank you.

Fred Kuramura

Delta_V

Post by Delta_V »

Wade, are you the same Wade from the Space Empires V forums?
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

Hello, sir.
Yep; that's me. I had tried Space Empires 5 on and off since it's release. I was there to post in the forum when it first opened. By the way, the SE5 forum site is back up after being down for like 6 weeks. It was quite before going down though.
I also played Galactic Civilizations 2 on and off. They both have many positives and negatives to me. I then stopped playing both while playing World of Warcraft. Heh. WoW get's dull in some areas and I prefer sci-fi. I've been waiting for new games to come out.

Then along came Armada 2526, so here I am trying it. It is pretty good. Without going into details of positives and negatives, I enjoy the epic possibilities in map size with open space and worm holes, in number of civilizations, and in technologies.

I still play the online game, World of Warcraft, heh. I'm considering switching to Star Trek Online while waiting for Star Wars The Old Republic.
magickoji

Post by magickoji »

Hey Wade,

what do you mean I didn't say beta? Why should I. The Thread said it was a link for a beta patch. I mean I know that you like to repeat posts everywhere, but I would think by me posting in that Beta Patch thread that the people reading it would understand what I was talking about.

You posted your "Repost" into my thread. Maybe I was trying to get a answer from someone who know something. Not from some one who goes trolling around posting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.

And also I'm not mad. Just annoyed by kids like you. :)

McGlu

Post by McGlu »

Wow. What a troll.

I find Wade's posts very helpful. Keep them up, Wade.
-McGlu
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

I mean I know that you like to repeat posts everywhere
You posted your "Repost" into my thread. Maybe I was trying to get a answer from someone who know something. Not from some one who goes trolling around posting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.
Again, I'm thinking that maybe you got bothered by my post at other forum where I responded to you that this current update is only a beta...and you thought I was being negative.
I already explained the relevancy of my posts in relation to the threads. It was to inform others also. I will remain civil also, but will respond if you want to continue to post on the matter; but everything has been discussed.
And also I'm not mad. Just annoyed by kids like you. :)
I'm glad that I can stir emotions with my compelling posts. Your assumptions are innacurate. I am an adult. 'If' your assumption is because of me saying I play WoW well then that is odd. WoW's player base is hugely adults, as is many MMO's; even with children having parents pay their monthly subscription. MMO's are a nice social gaming break sometimes to try from solo strategy games.
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

ORIGINAL: McGlu

Wow. What a troll.

I find Wade's posts very helpful. Keep them up, Wade.

Thankyou, McGlu. I'm looking forward to the completed update for Armada 2526. The change list has much of what people want. I want to see what more will be added to it.
magickoji

Post by magickoji »

Hey Wade,

I was just a little (okay a lot) annoyed that they couldn't put up a new link for the beta patch. I really have nothing against your post. It's just that it was not the answer or reply I was looking for. So I'm sorry about the name calling.

And finally got an answer from Matrix... so it wasn't all in vain. we should have the patch soon. :)
magickoji

Post by magickoji »

But to McGlu....

you know where you can go. heheh
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

No problem. Non verbal communication can cause misunderstandings.

McGlu was being supportive.
siRkid

Post by siRkid »

Is this update out yet?
Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

Anguille

Post by Anguille »

I should be there next week [;)]
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We're releasing the public beta later today, it will be official next week barring any serious issues we missed.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”