Aircraft Questions

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

TJD

Aircraft Questions

Post by TJD »

1. Is there a listing somewhere of the hard/soft attack values of all the various aircraft available in CS? It's not in the manual or in the Weapons Data. Values are given in the old Talonsoft Rising Sun manual but of course that's not a complete listing.

2. In the Rising Sun manual, victory points are given for lost aircaft. I've never noticed that aircraft VPs are tabulated in any game I've played. Any plan to change that? I don't think they were tabulated in the old Talonsoft version either, if I recall correctly.

Thanks,

Tim
Jason Petho

RE: Aircraft Questions

Post by Jason Petho »

Have you tried using the Unit Viewer that is included?

It should give you all the information you're looking for.

Jason Petho
TJD

Post by TJD »

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

Have you tried using the Unit Viewer that is included?

It should give you all the information you're looking for.

Jason Petho

Unit viewer doesn't work with Windows7. I was hoping to get the data in tabular form anyway. The Blitz came through, thankfully.

Tim
TJD

Post by TJD »

I've put together a listing of all aircraft and their values from all 3 modules in .xls format. If anyone's interested and would like a copy please feel free to email me directly.

Tim

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”