Downloading patch 1.12 problems

Commander – Europe at War Gold is the first in a series of high level turn based strategy games. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre.
bushman777

Downloading patch 1.12 problems

Post by bushman777 »

I have been trying to download the 1.12 patch, but it gets to about 99% and comes up with error saying it has timed out. Now I have tried this about 8 or 9 times, trying to d/load to different directories and still no luck. I have win7x64 and wonder if that is the problem even though I have no problem downloading other patches on the matrix website.

Regards
Harvey Birdman

RE: Downloading patch 1.12 problems

Post by Harvey Birdman »

It took me 2 tries to download it. Were you surfing the internet while downloading? In the past I've had that timeout problem downloading games or patchs and my solution to that problem is not to surf the internet while downloading.
Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are as inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away but to return once more. Sun Tzu
bushman777

RE: Downloading patch 1.12 problems

Post by bushman777 »

All good now, I got a download manager to do it. Thanks. Now I have a problem with screen resolution error stating that my pc doesn't support 1024x768, which is strange as it ran all right prior to patching to 1.12. There doesn't seem to be a resolution for this error yet, my luck heh.

Return to “Commander - Europe at War Gold”