China Supplies via Canton or Hong Kong?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

cfulbright

China Supplies via Canton or Hong Kong?

Post by cfulbright »

I'm playing against computer Japanese opponent and having very good fortune in Philippines and Central Pacific. China is doing OK, but of course is chronically low on supplies.

Question: If I send a supply convoy to Canton (which I just took) or Hong Kong (which I hope to take on the next few weeks), will those landed supply points trickle around the rest of China via the road and rail net, or is this a wasted effort?
castor troy

RE: China Supplies via Canton or Hong Kong?

Post by castor troy »

ORIGINAL: cfulbright

I'm playing against computer Japanese opponent and having very good fortune in Philippines and Central Pacific. China is doing OK, but of course is chronically low on supplies.

Question: If I send a supply convoy to Canton (which I just took) or Hong Kong (which I hope to take on the next few weeks), will those landed supply points trickle around the rest of China via the road and rail net, or is this a wasted effort?

if you have a valid supply path those supplies will of course aid your Chinese troops, there´s no "nationality" for supplies so bring in as much supply as you need, the Chinese will heartedly welcome it.

Return to “The War Room”