Creating PT boat Tfs

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Miller

Creating PT boat Tfs

Post by Miller »

I know in WITP if you had enough supply at a base you could create endless PT boats, is that still the case in AE?
freeboy

RE: Creating PT boat Tfs

Post by freeboy »

nope, a few not endless
"Tanks forward"
latosusi

Post by latosusi »

you need to have them available. check ship availability info
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

I know in WITP if you had enough supply at a base you could create endless PT boats, is that still the case in AE?

Even in WITP you could make as many as you wanted as long as you had supply (could be on ships too)and if they were available. And when they were available, they werent always available where you wanted them. For instance, I can recall having them available in Pago Pago when I wanted them in Tulagi (and yes, I had the supplies at Tulagi). Took me days to ferry them there.
"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Well, not sure about the numbers. May 42 as the Allies and I have not seen any but those that I started with. I suppose they will start to show up soon.

Good news is that they can now be returned to the pool when you don't need them at a particular location. I expext that just as with aircraft, there is some sort of delay.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Smeulders

Post by Smeulders »

They have a 'pool' somewhat like airplanes. When the PT boats become available, they will go into the pool. To use them, you'll have to use the build PT-boat option at your bases.
The AE-Wiki, help fill it out

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”