Any news on patch for PCK or its successor?

The highly anticipated second release in the Panzer Command series, featuring an updated engine and many major feature improvements. 3D Tactical turn-based WWII combat on the Eastern Front, with historical scenarios and campaigns as well as support for random generated battles and campaigns from 1941-1944.
DasTactic

RE: Any news on patch for PCK or its successor?

Post by DasTactic »

I'm another one who wasn't aware of that situation. I was wondering why Eric so 'hands-on' involved with this particular project. Well done. :D
JMass

Post by JMass »

I'm sorry but I did not know that the situation was so serious, I hope the best for the future...
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: JMass

I'm sorry but I did not know that the situation was so serious, I hope the best for the future...

the patch is still being worked on, besides content, a developer is working on the code to try and fix some of the minor bugs. naturally, it takes a bit longer when someone new to the code is having to do the fixes. But I think there have been several test patches and the work is actively being done.

Rick
killroyishere

Post by killroyishere »

This is beginning to run into the worrying about vaporware syndrome. It's been a long time now and Dec is almost over now. Though I'm no so much worried about the patch as in the continuation of the series. Are we really going to get a Western Theater game? Brings back memories of Combat Leader now.
gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

Im just glad I got the fix for the mission and campaign editor. Now I can move on finally but I do hope there is a patch in the future for PCK. It's a great game and series as it reminds me so much of CM BOB.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

I hesitate to sound toooooo optimistic, BUT over last couple of weeks there has been a lot (and I mean a LOT) of activity on the patch.

Rick
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

There were 'put more men on the job.'
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
killroyishere

Post by killroyishere »

It's sad when I have to resort to playing a silly game like Spore waiting on the patch and new content for this one. [:'(][>:][&:]
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

It's sad that we get to play with all the new stuff while you play Spore. [:D]
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
FNG

Post by FNG »

I am seriously enjoying Field of Glory right now, but it would be nice to see PC:K move onward and upward... OT, but if you like ancient/mediaeval tabletop translated to PC, give FoG a look. I have even been designing scenarios, something that I never expected to find myself doing.

But anyway, more PC:K stuff soon!

Cheers,
FNG
Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

Return to “Panzer Command: Kharkov”