Anyone interested in a cocktail session on a Greek Island?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Ron Saueracker

Anyone interested in a cocktail session on a Greek Island?

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Why the heck not?[8D] Mojitos and Margaritas for all AFBs...some chewy octopus for any JFBs out there.[8D]

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Sardaukar

RE: Anyone interested in a cocktail session on a Greek Island?

Post by Sardaukar »

Sure! [8D]

Unfortunately probably not very soon, though...since we just bought our own house here and are moving in in April. [;)]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

aprezto

Post by aprezto »

Actually, I am goinh to the UK in May-June. A long (ish) way to the greek islands, but then the wife used to be a rower...

Image courtesy of Divepac
LoBaron

Post by LoBaron »

Cocktails and octopus? Nice. Im an AJFB so can take both.... [:D]
Been in Greece last year, nothing against returning, its one of my favourite countries to relax. [8D]
comte

Post by comte »

I wish [8D] I'll have to settle with hanging out here in Attleboro [:(]
LoBaron

Post by LoBaron »

Btw been to Zakyntos island two years ago. One of the most beautiful spots on earth.
Banana Beach, the shipwreck cliff, the small mountain settlement where I had the best tsatsiki of my life,...
BrucePowers

Post by BrucePowers »

I thought you were in Ottawa at the moment.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Ron Saueracker

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Sure! [8D]

Unfortunately probably not very soon, though...since we just bought our own house here and are moving in in April. [;)]

Maybe next year! Can't be much from Malta to Zakynthos...probably costs more to travel between Montreal and Toronto.[;)] Put a couple flower pots on hold and come on over.[:D]

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Ron Saueracker

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: LoBaron

Btw been to Zakyntos island two years ago. One of the most beautiful spots on earth.
Banana Beach, the shipwreck cliff, the small mountain settlement where I had the best tsatsiki of my life,...

Sounds like you know what I'm talking about!! Might have to plan something for next year.

Ron Saueracker

Post by Ron Saueracker »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

I thought you were in Ottawa at the moment.

Yep...just in Greece from April thru October.

Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Maybe next year! Can't be much from Malta to Zakynthos...probably costs more to travel between Montreal and Toronto.[;)] Put a couple flower pots on hold and come on over.[:D]

You'd be surprised what the leeches in Air Malta try to charge! [:D]

Funny story about "flower pots" from 10 yrs back here, my wife is pharmacist and one of her female friends is police DI in Drug Squad. Said DI was walking in village during her day off and saw old lady hauling big flower pots to front of the house. She went to help her and immediately noticed the nature of the plants. [:D] She asked if the plants were her, and old lady answered "No, these are my son's! It seemed to be such pity to keep such beautiful plants in backyard, so I decided to bring them out where they could get some sunlight!". [:D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Ron Saueracker

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Great story! Does ma visit son in the pokey?[:)]

Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Great story! Does ma visit son in the pokey?[:)]

No idea, I think son got 2 yrs mandatory for that! [:'(] They are really strict here about drug convictions.

I think last one I read from newspaper got 20 yrs, but that was big smuggling case. Unfortunately drug arrests are daily stuff here, even in 400 000 people island. [:(]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”