Penalties

Post bug reports, ask for tech support and general requests for help with getting Maximum-Football working in this forum. This is for official support on official versions. Reports based on public beta versions should go in the Public Beta forum.

Moderator: David Winter

mudrick

Penalties

Post by mudrick »

For some strange reason when I set penalties to "Loose", save and then go back, it says "Normal". What gives? I could have sworn I had them on loose when I had this game awhile back. In the Database viewer it's shown as "Referee Style", am I right? Is 2 the correct number for "Loose"? Because I am sure it will still say normal if I go to the rules section.

Also, what is the difference between US-P and US-A field sizes?
Marauders

RE: Penalties

Post by Marauders »

Also, what is the difference between US-P and US-A field sizes?

The fields are the same size, but the hash marks are not the same.  As I recall, the game also checks which field is in use for some rules differences between amateur and pro football.
garysorrell

Post by garysorrell »

Hey mudrick, I noticed that also, about the loose changing back to normal. But, I do believe that if you set it to loose, it does actually work.

I know that when I set it to loose, it does seem to behave that way. Not sure why it changes back in the menu.
mudrick

Post by mudrick »

Thanks Gary.......I also notice a huge diff. in penalties called. So I guess it works.

Return to “Maximum-Football Support”