Mykal's Forum

A section for those creating 3rd party tools and add ons. Lots of techincal code creation type questions would go here.

Moderator: David Winter

simmer

Mykal's Forum

Post by simmer »

Where did Mykal's site go. I thought he was going to leave the forum threads up?
admiral66

RE: Mykal's Forum

Post by admiral66 »

I know, simmer. He said a month, maybe it's temporary. Oh, I saw on that thread you had the NCAA teams updated, with stadiums. Anywhere we can get that?

To those interested that didn't use Mykal's forum I have an NFL database that I plan to release Tuesday. Originally I planned to send it to Mykal, but this remains to be seen. Nonetheless, I will make it available at FBMax as well in two days.
Tullius

Post by Tullius »

MaxMykal.com is closed now. Here is the official message
Its Done
MaxMykal.com has gone for good, it was fun while it lasted

The forum is still open.
DONMVP

Post by DONMVP »

Well i can`t  get it  either . I was trying to download stuff  he had before he did shut down. I had planned on sending division 2 uniforms i made  after the  new year . But  guess now be best to send to fbmax after i finish them. Sorry to see his site go . It was interesting site.
DONMVP
simmer

Post by simmer »

I think I want to make a web page for this game. I dont know how to this, but my buddy is a computer whiz and I'm going to ask him. Mykal was sure acting weird, I dont want to second guess, but it sounds like he has major issues, and he snapped. I hope he is Ok. But, there is no way to check on him since he lives in the U.K. He did not even give us loyal followers any notice of an immediate closure.
simmer

Post by simmer »

I am presently testing all the teams, and playing out the 2009 schedules. I am getting excellent results. Some high scoring games, and real close ones. Very good. I am updating the uniforms for 2009. I have been making uniforms s prior to the release of this game, and one thing that I have found out is that NCAA uniforms are changed frequently and their designs are sometimes crazy. So it take a while. I was hoping that someone could crack the Main Data code for the game, and it looks to me as if Killershrew has the smarts. So I am thinking that this is possible. I would also like to see the release of Hacks Defensive plays and the schedule creator so this game move further forward.
With so many teams in the NCAA, 120 I believe. There is a lot to do. and I never get bored, like it appears that Mykal has.
admiral66

Post by admiral66 »

What you just said is making me think twice about my database being released. Does it help that you have all the uniforms, field logos and the scheduling done? Because all I have is the rosters and depth charts. What I figured was that I did the database work and everyone just download the uniforms made by bassman58, lucas718 or donmvp. I've made a couple updates but I was more focusing on the rosters.
And if your rosters are as accurate as mine are, then maybe we could pool the resources and help killer shrew test out his college to pro connector program.
simmer

Post by simmer »

sounds good...I'm sure when I get done with the NCAA I can make NFL uniforms
Tullius

Post by Tullius »

I can host tools and utilites because my page does not cost any penny and even uploading and downloading is free. A problem could be bigger files like uniform art and stadiums. But i can not deliver the quality of design like Mykal.
admiral66

Post by admiral66 »

I don't think all the uniforms need to be redone, simmer as much as the changes need to be addressed. The Lions for one had the biggest change and I have the numbers for them, I just need to get on it and complete them. The only other team to make any noticeable change were the Rams went to white pants for home and blue on the road and I don't know if it was actually done.
I'm going to e-mail killer shrew and lead him to this site and thread to see if he'll come on board.

And thanks Tullius for the offer, that would be awesome to have another site to turn to for tools and utilities. I think this is a good game as far as football sims go. Sure it has its flaws, but the involvement it allows makes it that much more enjoyable. As far as the quality aspect, it wouldn't make much difference to me.
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

ORIGINAL: simmer

I think I want to make a web page for this game. I dont know how to this, but my buddy is a computer whiz and I'm going to ask him. Mykal was sure acting weird, I dont want to second guess, but it sounds like he has major issues, and he snapped. I hope he is Ok. But, there is no way to check on him since he lives in the U.K. He did not even give us loyal followers any notice of an immediate closure.

What Major issues would those Be then ???
I have no issues, dont psycho-analize me man

I did say I was deleteing the main site - yes I gave a month but then changed my mind and decided to do it straight away
my reason for that was to prevent people talking me into staying open when I didn't want too.
As I promised the forum was and is left intact,
if you had followed my instruction and saved the forum address to favorites you would be able to still get in.

I also offered my help to you to set up your own website, if I had issue's would I do that ?

I'm more than a little insulted at your comments Brother

P.S. Incase you dont notice my signature here has the forum web addy under it, click it and you'll be their.
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

Oops, took a quote from the wrong message, hahahahahahahaha
so I've deleted what this one said and re-done it underneath...... hahahahaha
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

ORIGINAL: DONMVP

Well i can`t  get it  either . I was trying to download stuff  he had before he did shut down. I had planned on sending division 2 uniforms i made  after the  new year . But  guess now be best to send to fbmax after i finish them. Sorry to see his site go . It was interesting site.

Tell me what you need Don
and PM me an email because I've lost everyones email adddress (my maxmykal email is obviously gone too)

I'll be happy to email you what ever you need or want

EDIT: actually I do still have all the email addresses in my Yahoo email account, so thats good [:)]
therhino

Post by therhino »

Major issues? Simmer, have you lost your mind? You seem to think Mykal owed it to you to keep the site open when in all actuality he can do what he wants with it. You need to just let off, if you want something from Mykals site PM him, but no need to rant about it.
simmer

Post by simmer »

It was a thought of concern, Not a put down. I'm glad your alright. Any ways Merry Christmas Mykal!
therhino

Post by therhino »

It was a thought of concern, Not a put down. I'm glad your alright. Any ways Merry Christmas Mykal!

A thought of concern? You said Mykal has major issues, that is not a thought of concern that's called taking a shot at someone. That was low dude...
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

And a Merry Christmas to you also
killershrew

Post by killershrew »

ORIGINAL: admiral66

I don't think all the uniforms need to be redone, simmer as much as the changes need to be addressed. The Lions for one had the biggest change and I have the numbers for them, I just need to get on it and complete them. The only other team to make any noticeable change were the Rams went to white pants for home and blue on the road and I don't know if it was actually done.
I'm going to e-mail killer shrew and lead him to this site and thread to see if he'll come on board.

And thanks Tullius for the offer, that would be awesome to have another site to turn to for tools and utilities. I think this is a good game as far as football sims go. Sure it has its flaws, but the involvement it allows makes it that much more enjoyable. As far as the quality aspect, it wouldn't make much difference to me.

I'm here already, just havent posted before. I have a better v of the college-pro tool now than the one you have. I'll make a build and mail it in a few days, if i can during x-mas. It would be fantastic to play NCAA-NFL connected with 2009 databases. Too bad I arsed around instead of downloading all the stuff of mykals site.
killershrew

Post by killershrew »

ORIGINAL: Mykal

And a Merry Christmas to you also

Merry x-mas everyone. And thanks for the time you kept the site up mykal, if it hadnt been up a month ago when i found it most of my tools would have remained undone! Thanks for keeping the forum alive aswell.
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

ORIGINAL: killershrew

I'm here already, just havent posted before. I have a better v of the college-pro tool now than the one you have. I'll make a build and mail it in a few days, if i can during x-mas. It would be fantastic to play NCAA-NFL connected with 2009 databases. Too bad I arsed around instead of downloading all the stuff of mykals site.
[/quote]

Nothing is lost Bro, I have everything backed up, what ever you need just give me a shout

Return to “3rd Party Developers Area”