Happy Holidays from Matrix Games!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SeanD

Happy Holidays from Matrix Games!

Post by SeanD »

Matrix Games would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year! In the spirit of holiday cheer, Matrix Games will be running with an abbreviated staff effective Friday, December 19th at 5PM EST until Monday, January 4th. As a result, some replies from Matrix Games may be delayed.

Is there still a wargamer you know in need of a gift? Despite the holiday staffing break, the Matrix Games online store is still working hard to fill orders in time for Christmas. And don't forget we have a great holiday sale event going on right now. A huge selection of Matrix Games products are now on sale at up to 30% off, but act fast because this sale will end Midnight on January 17th!
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Erik Rutins

RE: Happy Holidays from Matrix Games!

Post by Erik Rutins »

Just a quick note to add here - I'm on vacation until January 18th, my first real vacation in four years as I really need a recharge of my batteries and some family time. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year! Thanks to all our customers, you are the best!

As noted above, some of our other staff will be watching the forums, though you should frankly expect coverage to be far less than usual. Please make use of our Help Desk if you have any issues and need assistance, do not wait for forum PMs or e-mails.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
killroyishere

Post by killroyishere »

Happy Holidays Erik and yours and thanks for a great year of Matrixgames releases. (whispers now if you could just get rid of Digital River and go with Direct 2 Drive that would be a wonderful Christmas present to us all). [:D]
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: killroyishere
Happy Holidays Erik and yours and thanks for a great year of Matrixgames releases. (whispers now if you could just get rid of Digital River and go with Direct 2 Drive that would be a wonderful Christmas present to us all). [:D]

... and I'm back. Seems like that flew by. Hope you all had an enjoyable holiday season and also got a few of our new games. [8D]

To respond to the above, Direct2Drive is not like DR and we could not really replace one with the other, but we are always looking to improve our online store. We are actually working with DR on updating every single game in our store this year to the latest version and updating the installers to be more Vista/7 friendly while we're at it, as well as improving the look and feel of the store. I think that 2010 should bring some nice store improvements.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Welcome back Erik. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Alba gu' brath
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

Welcome back, Erik.
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
htuna

Post by htuna »

Welcome back!
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
I think that 2010 should bring some nice store improvements.

Lifelong free downloads of the games you own, an actual working customer service, no VAT anymore for European customers? [:D]
GoodGuy

Post by GoodGuy »

ORIGINAL: Lützow

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
I think that 2010 should bring some nice store improvements.

Lifelong free downloads of the games you own, an actual working customer service, no VAT anymore for European customers? [:D]

Haha, good one.
"Aw Nuts"
General Anthony McAuliffe
December 22nd, 1944
Bastogne

---
"I've always felt that the AA (Alied Assault engine) had the potential to be [....] big."
Tim Stone
8th of August, 2006

Return to “General Discussion”