When is the store going to be fixed?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Darrenb7

When is the store going to be fixed?

Post by Darrenb7 »

For weeks now I have been trying to pre-order the SPW@W russian mega campaign. I've put in several reports of the problem with the help desk (can't today as it doesn't seem to be working). They answered the first one saying they were about to fix it, that day or the next. Three or four weeks later and it still isn't fixed and I have heard nothing further back from the help desk despite further reports of the problem. It's a pretty simple problem really, it wants a shipping method to be set, but there is no way to set it, just the heading where it should be.
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

Darren

What is the problem.
Darrenb7

Post by Darrenb7 »

I replied to you by email a few days ago, but since I haven't had a response I am posting it here.

The problem is I have been trying to place an order but there is a problem with the store (may only apply to overseas orders). The problem is that it will not accept an order without a shipping method.
There is no way to set a shipping method, just a heading near the top with no options.
My guess is this is because overseas orders only have one option for shipping whereas domestic orders have a choice. On one occasion (about a month back) I got a reply saying they would be fixing it that day or the next, they didn't.
I'd just like to be able to place an order. I ordered the previous Mega campaign and went through all the store and shipment problems was hoping everuthing would run smoother now.
David Heath

Post by David Heath »

Hi Darren

I just replied to you and should have it fix or at least a better answer for you in the next day or two.

Return to “General Discussion”