GOA MANUAL???

Adanac's Strategic level World War I grand campaign game designed by Frank Hunter

Moderator: SeanD

AKAGI7137

GOA MANUAL???

Post by AKAGI7137 »

I've asked this in the past at the last Matrix sale. As we know the game manual that originally shipped with GOA was not the best and revised version was made available for download. As per the below posted in April 08 are we any further closer to having this revised manual being available in printed form?? I live in the UK if things make a difference so far as stocks are concerned.

I am a games collector and just want the most up to date version of the game manual if it is going to be available on paper.

Hi all,

For customers who already own GOA, we've put the revised PDF manuals online in the Members Club so that you can have a copy of the same version that's going to be in the new gold master and the new print run. This version integrates the changes up to 1.21 and cleans up and reorganizes a lot of the text to make the manual more readable. Let us know what you think.
AKAGI7137

RE: GOA MANUAL???

Post by AKAGI7137 »

I've noticed that a LOT of people have looked at this but nobody has come back - I wonder, am I making myself clear?

I am simply asking that if I take advantage of the sale to get GOA will I, here in the UK, receive the REVISED manual in printed form or are the stocks going out still the old print run???.

If nothing else could matrix themselves not come back.

Return to “Guns of August 1914 - 1918”