Back on supplies

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

goran007

Back on supplies

Post by goran007 »

As it seems most of bases in China now needs to be garrisoned. That is a problem when even 0/0 bases (with no manpower?)represented as dots take damage and being automatically repaired thus sucking supplies. Is it really needed that all 'dots' need to be garrisoned? I am now scanning map for plugging holes in supplies wasting created by worthless 'dots', not to mention that is not fun to do.

If game couldnt do without it, could we have button: 'automatic repair on/off'? I would really hate to notice in 1944 that some manpower or resource repaired it self 1000 times.

Supplies now travel much more aggressively between bases and bases and LCU. Considering that up to 20% supplies can be lost by transport i suspect there are LOT of losses for Japan, anyway much more than for Allies.

Have you ran any tests to see % of supplies lost in transport in lets say a first month? I know i am loosing too much supplies on something what i am not doing.
BigJ62

RE: Back on supplies

Post by BigJ62 »

repairs of factories can be turned off. Repairs to bases costs nothing.
Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.
goran007

Post by goran007 »

ignore damage of bases, but how do i turn off repairs for light industry, manpower and resource if i dont know where it happens.

If Japan players hate repairing anything what they didnt ordered by themselves why is ON by default, why not OFF?
BigJ62

Post by BigJ62 »

Click on the industry button at the bottom of screen.
Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.
pompack

Post by pompack »

ORIGINAL: goran007

ignore damage of bases, but how do i turn off repairs for light industry, manpower and resource if i dont know where it happens.

If Japan players hate repairing anything what they didnt ordered by themselves why is ON by default, why not OFF?

The industry screen for those items clearly shows which need to repair and the repair can be turned off from that screen

For example, it takes me about ten seconds to scan the resource centers for damage and only a few more seconds to turn any off that I wish.

Return to “Tech Support”