Is AE part of the Holiday Sale?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Grotius

Is AE part of the Holiday Sale?

Post by Grotius »

I already own AE, but as always I'm trying to persuade my friends to buy it, so I'm curious whether it's part of the Holiday Sale that Matrix just announced. The Holiday Sale post lists AE as one of the games on sale, but in the list of sale prices, only WITP itself is mentioned -- at a 30% discount, down to $48. Nice deal on WITP, but is there any similar deal for AE? When I follow the links to the AE buy page, its price seems unchanged -- you still get the discount for owning WITP, but that's it.

The Holiday Sale page, which does indicate AE is on sale (without specifying by how much), is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/news/616/Mat ... liday.Sale!

Thanks!
undercovergeek

RE: Is AE part of the Holiday Sale?

Post by undercovergeek »

nothing after crown of glory or whatever that napoleonic one is called i want anyway!!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

AE is not on sale this year and it is not listed as one of the games on sale. It is listed as one of the games we released this year as part of the "wrap up" that's included in the holiday sale press release.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Grotius

Post by Grotius »

Oops, I'm sorry, I misread the press release! Er, never mind!

I still might be able to talk a couple of friends into trying WITP at its lower holiday price...

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”