questions

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

RedArgo

questions

Post by RedArgo »

Been playing for a few hours and so far so good.

I have a couple questions though.

Sometimes on my long range scanners, I will see opponent ships moving during the AIs turn, but when it is my turn they disappear so I can't see what they are. Is that right?

Are there any detailed summary pages of your empire planets and fleets? I know there are the little windows at the bottom left, but I would like to see a report with all the planets, how much production, research, money, ect. they produce.

Maybe I missed it, but are there more detailed descriptions of the technology? Some of them are pretty generic from the tech screen, like "increases production". I would like more numbers on how much does it increase and what are the exact penalties for using it. Maybe some industious person could compile all that.

Thanks and enjoying the game.

Bill
Iceman

RE: questions

Post by Iceman »

They'll only show while they're inside your ships' scanners. On´ce they (both ships) move, they'll probably be outside range again.

Nope. Maybe in a patch. Was asked for during beta.

Nope. Maybe in a patch. Was also asked for. I have compiled those bonuses for myself. It's pretty easy, just write them down once you build those structures.

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”