DL+Shipment

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Gen.Hoepner

DL+Shipment

Post by Gen.Hoepner »

Hi all,

last week i bought my 5th game from Matrixgames (EDBTR) using the Digital Download plus the physical shipment.
I gotta say that this e-commerce system really works well. Today i recieved here in my office the game box with the CD in it.
Less than 6 days.
Very good service. Really. Nothing compared to "Steam" or other e-commerce systems.

Good work Matrix!
Joshuatree

RE: DL+Shipment

Post by Joshuatree »

I'm surprised they didn't deliver it personally in two days.....seeing those ladies in your picture. [:D]
cantona2

Post by cantona2 »

Hey Gen you getting back into Witp:AE?
1966 was a great year for English Football...Eric was born

rogueusmc

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: Joshuatree

I'm surprised they didn't deliver it personally in two days.....seeing those ladies in your picture. [:D]
Digital River doesn't see his avatar...otherwise they might have...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen.Hoepner

Post by Gen.Hoepner »

ORIGINAL: cantona2

Hey Gen you getting back into Witp:AE?
Hi m8!!!!

How are u??
No way to get back to Witp:AE for the moment...simply i have no time and that MONSTER is a time-consumer champion!! :-)
However i've ought it and sooner or later i'll get back to it...and to the beloved witp forum!

I'm playin BTR right now, which can be played without devolving hours of my daily free time.

Then again girls tend not to appreciate when you get up in the middle of the night because you have to project how to defend the Mariannas from the dreaded US CVs....[:D]

Return to “General Discussion”