Looking for another Deluxe AWD opponent

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Lebatron

Looking for another Deluxe AWD opponent

Post by Lebatron »

Looking for another Deluxe AWD opponent. Will be using 1.03, not 1.03beta
Jesse LeBreton, AKA Lebatron
Development team- GG's WAW A World Divided
masterclaude

RE: Looking for another Deluxe AWD opponent

Post by masterclaude »

Hello Sir lebatron. Here is masterclaude, kind of a newbee here. I have just downloaded Deluxe 1.03 and would give it a try under some conditions. You see I have a small problem with my computer regarding the game. It crashes around one out of ten times after something like 45 minutes. I don't know why. Anyway, if I can complete my turn within 45 minutes, it's ok! So, I guess I can play 1 country in a 4 players game. Of course, if you don't mind and trust me for that matter, I can play any side but sooner or later in the course of our game I will have to reload because of the damn crash. I understand It may give me a certain advantage since I can reload a turn and avoid mistakes revealed by the first one but, for the record, I'm a gentleman and don't bother winning or loosing, just have good intense kriegspiel . It's up to you. Actually, I just want help you test your mod which seems to be the best in my opinion. If you don't feel like include me in a game, don't worry, tell me and I play GG with someone else. No problem! I'm looking forward to see an AAR with deluxe 1.03, so let's hope you will find buddies soon.
best regards.
masterclaude
desmarais_claude@videotron.ca

n.b.: I can play 4-5 turns a week not more.
Masterclaude
Lebatron

Post by Lebatron »

I would be fine with the occasional reload under the circumstances. Will email you.
Lebatron

Post by Lebatron »

I would still like one more game. Any takers?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”