HPS Austerlitz

John Tiller's Battleground Series is a Hall of Fame lineup of games covering the Civil War and Napoleonic Wars. We've compiled these classic games into two new affordable collections, incorporating updated versions of these legendary titles. Incredible historical gameplay and great value!
berto

HPS Austerlitz

Post by berto »

HPS has just announced Campaign Austerlitz, their latest Napoleonic Campaign Series game.

HPS Simulations

Yes!!
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
rhondabrwn

RE: HPS Austerlitz

Post by rhondabrwn »

I'm falling behind on HPS games! Torn between completing my ACW or Napoleonic collections... and then there is "Southern Front" (just not sure about that particular series though).

Maybe I'll have myself a big Christmas splurge this year.

Are there any new graphics mods out there for ACW or Napoleonic series?
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Andy Moss

Post by Andy Moss »

Probably not the forum to say this but if you are a member of the NWC you can get 5 games for the price of 3, arranged through Rich Hamilton.

All sorts of graphics mods out there, I've lost track. I generally play in 2D so doesn't bother me much. Whatever, they will never be the same as the BG graphics.

You could try
http://ezjax.limewebs.com/index.html

rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: Andy Moss

Probably not the forum to say this but if you are a member of the NWC you can get 5 games for the price of 3, arranged through Rich Hamilton.

All sorts of graphics mods out there, I've lost track. I generally play in 2D so doesn't bother me much. Whatever, they will never be the same as the BG graphics.

You could try
http://ezjax.limewebs.com/index.html

Thanks for the link :)
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Just a clarification on what Andy said, you don't have to be a member of the NWC to get that deal, just interact with me directly. For bulk purchases only.

Sorry for the hijack of the forum Matrix! [:)]
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Thought HPS was going to start selling their games via digital download? If they are then when? That's the only thing stopping me from buying their games. 
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

All that's been said is its being looked in to, no definitive date or schedule. Its a pretty expensive venture to get setup, especially with 70+ titles in your library to sell...

Why would a physical CD prevent you from buying?
rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: rahamy

All that's been said is its being looked in to, no definitive date or schedule. Its a pretty expensive venture to get setup, especially with 70+ titles in your library to sell...

I buy a lot of games on impulse via download. When I am staring at an order screen from NWS and adding the postage and realizing it will be 10 days to get the game I usually end up canceling the order and go on to something else. I need the instant gratification of getting something NOW!

If Matrix picked up the HPS line I'd go insane with spontaneous purchases to fill out my collection.
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Matrix won't be involved - totally different company from HPS. Both are publishers.
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Because I am in Canada and cross border shipping from small companies is usually not worth the cost or potential customs brokerage issues. I know a person who ordered Oblivion from the U.S. and he got dinged $37.00 in brokerage fees on a $49.99 game. He claims he couldn't find the game in Canada at the time so ordered from the U.S. instead and that's what he gets for not looking harder up here because that game is easily available in Canada.
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

Matrix won't be involved - totally different company from HPS. Both are publishers.

That doesn't stop them from setting up a deal with Matrixgames, GamersGate, D2D, or Steam. I'm betting they don't want to give anyone else a cut and is the real reason they want to self sell the games.

Return to “John Tiller's Battleground Series”