How works reinforcements??

Smugglers IV - Doomsday is a fun and challenging turn-based space-trading game where you take command of an advanced space ship amidst a galaxy torn by war and crime! With your ship and skilled crew you can choose to be a greedy trader, ambitious bounty hunter, ruthless pirate, or one of the other professions in your quest for riches, fame, and power! Through trading, fulfilling missions, or pirating, you can earn the money and skills necessary to buy new ships and upgrade your equipment. As success brings larger ships, missions, and enemies, you'll have to manage a crew, board & plunder enemy ships, and even conquer star systems.
balenami1291

How works reinforcements??

Post by balenami1291 »

When reinforcements arrive I can see the little icon in the active item bar at top left of the screen.

it seems nothing happens. my combat performance doesn't improve.

If I right click on the icon on the top left description tells me "needs 3 AP to activate" but it's already in the active icons' bar...

Sorry I'm a stupid merchant and I'm not so skilled in combat but i don't understand how it works.
Angelo Balena Ricci

Intek i5 m520 2,5mhz
6 mega ram
Nvidia 525 1 giga ram
sliver_bullet

RE: How works reinforcements??

Post by sliver_bullet »

You have no control over the reinforcement , they will fire on their own and sometimes they do manage to save the day !!!

Forget about the 3AP ..probably will be fix in the next patch

Cheers
balenami1291

Post by balenami1291 »

I'm a merchant a flee every turn, I never Fire!!

Reinforcemets give some plus in flees ???
Angelo Balena Ricci

Intek i5 m520 2,5mhz
6 mega ram
Nvidia 525 1 giga ram
jdew

Post by jdew »

I just started a new game as a merchant, so I may be way off base but....

I think reinforcements don't give any plus in fleeing. Hopefully they can batter the attacker while I try to flee.
But I don't just flee every turn... what I'm doing is playing a defensive battle. I'll turn on every defensive thing I have then alternate between firing a missle and trying to flee. I've managed to kill a couple attackers, but the real goal in firing the missles is to cause him to use AP's defeating the missle rather than shooting at me.

Return to “Smugglers IV - Doomsday”