can't seem to upgrade some airgroups

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

JohnDillworth

can't seem to upgrade some airgroups

Post by JohnDillworth »

I have some air groups at a friendly base with an HQ and plenty of supply. It shows aircraft available for an upgrade yet the upgrade option is grayed out. any idea why?
thanks

Attachments
why.jpg
why.jpg (66.06 KiB) Viewed 22 times
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
drw61

RE: can't seem to upgrade some airgroups

Post by drw61 »

Not sure this is the problem but you are trying to upgrade to the same aircraft type (a Beaufort VIII to a Beaufort VIII). Select the "Upgrade - Beaufort VIII (20)" and change the type to a different aircraft and see if you can then upgrade.
IndyShark

RE: can't seem to upgrade some airgroups

Post by IndyShark »

I think you are trying to upgrade Beaufort VIII to the same plane. Click on upgrade and select another plane to upgrade to and see if the upgrade button is available.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”