Association Restructure

PureSim Baseball is the ultimate baseball fan's toy, with support for both casual and hardcore baseball fans.

Moderator: puresimmer

jff1515155

Association Restructure

Post by jff1515155 »

Is there any way to change the association structure from 2 leagues - 2 divisions each - TO 2 leagues - 3 divisions each in going from 1993 to 1994 as happened in real life???

DonBraswell

RE: Association Restructure

Post by DonBraswell »

I hope Shaun or Crash see this soon. I wish I could help, but I don't play modern times an I am not sure how expansion works in the nineties. Hope you get an answer soon.
Don Braswell

PureSim Old Timer
HotCornerDave

Post by HotCornerDave »

I thought Shaun and Steve coded the game to automatically expand and/or realign the leagues and divisions. Maybe they missed 1993 to 1994. Are you playing a real player career association?
jff1515155

Post by jff1515155 »

All other Association expansions work great, but realignment in 1994 seems to be a no go...Thanx guys for trying to help. Hope there is a way.
HotCornerDave

Post by HotCornerDave »

I would test with my game, but I made some tweaks in the background to force the game to NOT realign the divisions in 1994 - at least I hope I did, or I broke my game and will have to re-install. I don't know if what I did worked yet, as I'm just wrapping up the 1993 season.

I guess when the tech support forum opens over at Wolverine Studios, you can post it there as a problem and Shaun/Steve can fix it in the next patch or release.

Return to “PureSim Baseball”