reserve aircraft repair problem

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jcjordan

reserve aircraft repair problem

Post by jcjordan »

Not sure if it's a minor bug or has been reported or not but I've got several RAF sqdns that come w/ extra a/c as damaged reserve but they never repair saying 1 day for repair for extended periods so I'm never able to send them to the pool. This even happens after I've moved them from say Aden where they arrive to somewhere in India & they have repaired to sqdn max setting. [&:]
Now on some occasions when I transfer the unit to a nearby base & the extra reserve a/c are left behind as a fragment they'll repair & then I can move them to the base w/ the parent then at the point they recombine they become repaired reserve a/c & can be sent to pool though not all times when I send a unit does a fragment get left behind sometimes the reserve a/c go into the reinforcement queue instead even though it's at a base w/in range or rail transport range not the -1, -2 where it would go to the reinforcement queue. Just trying to figure out why I can't get some of the reserve a/c to go into pool or repair so I can send them there.
michaelm75au

RE: reserve aircraft repair problem

Post by michaelm75au »

There is an issue with repair off map and when planes in group is already at max size. They don't repair.
Both have been addressed in the patch 2.
Michael
jcjordan

RE: reserve aircraft repair problem

Post by jcjordan »

Thanks

Return to “Tech Support”