New Game: Lord Empires

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Big Boss

New Game: Lord Empires

Post by Big Boss »

A new independent game has been released, i was playing it when it was in early testing and is very decent. Basically you take on the role of a ruler in the middle ages, you build up your city, connect roads, make trades and create or join a clan for defense or world domination. Very detailed and deep, text based, if you like strategy games then look into this one, i think it is interesting:

http://www.lordempires.com

Give me a pm when you join, my name is Big Boss, i am thinking of making a clan [;)]
V22 Osprey

RE: New Game: Lord Empires

Post by V22 Osprey »

Basically yet another SimCountry clone.[8|]
ImageImage
Art by rogueusmc.
Big Boss

Post by Big Boss »

actually nothing like that one, i played that one for 2 weeks, that one is only free for 2 weeks, based on the real world, i would say they have no similarities other than the fact that you can join a clan (i think in Simcountry is is called something else)

So to keep it short, one is Soccer and the other is Basketball, both are played with a ball, both are team sports, but that is when the similarities end [&o]
V22 Osprey

Post by V22 Osprey »

Well, I just logged in, and I still think it's a SimCountry clone of sort.Interface is very similar, they basically changed it into an empire/medieval Style thing instead of a modern country thing.You run your empire the same exact way.Not saying this is a bad game, but I've played it all(even Space clones) and it just gets old after a while doing the same thing just with different skins and a new name.
ImageImage
Art by rogueusmc.
Big Boss

Post by Big Boss »

lol, i asked the Admin about Simcountry and he said he does not know what that is[:D]
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Big Boss, what is your affiliation with this game?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
V22 Osprey

Post by V22 Osprey »

ORIGINAL: Big Boss

lol, i asked the Admin about Simcountry and he said he does not know what that is[:D]

Yea but he's probably never heard of "lord empires" either.Plus this Lord Empires thing is brand new, and SimCountry has been around for how long?[;)]
ImageImage
Art by rogueusmc.
Big Boss

Post by Big Boss »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Big Boss, what is your affiliation with this game?

you mean what clan i am in? I am not in any clan yet
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

He wants to know what position you fill in the team behind the game. You're obviously out spamming for it.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Big Boss

Post by Big Boss »

Ahh, i am just a player in the game, was part of the testing team

Return to “General Discussion”