More Bling

Please post here for questions and discussion about unit modeling and general game modding. You can also post your new units and modifications here.

Moderator: EagleMountainDK

Mobius

More Bling

Post by Mobius »

I always thought the red tractors were too American for the perod. So I made a STZ-HTZ tactor.

For the upcoming patch......

Attachments
STZHTZ.jpg
STZHTZ.jpg (8.03 KiB) Viewed 247 times
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
JMass

RE: More Bling

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: Mobius
For the upcoming patch......

Upcoming... in Italy we hope to play a patched PC:K in this life... [:(]
(your tractor is very nice [;)] )
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

ORIGINAL: JMass
(your tractor is very nice [;)] )
Thanks, It's a lot easier making models from scale blue prints than trying to get the dimensions from 8-10 old photos. But that is all I had to go on.
Luckily one of these showed up in the background in a photo in the collection of Russian color wartime photos. So I knew it wasn’t red.[:)]
panzer
Eagle Strike

Post by Eagle Strike »

WOW... there are some very talented people at this Club. They are also quite generous in allowing others to use their creations... IMHO.

Is there a way to group all these new creations under 1 folder or something similar? Has it been done already?

Again thanks to you and others that have enhanced these units as well as created new ones.
Thx,
Eagle Strike (aka Reddog)
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

ORIGINAL: Eagle Strike
Is there a way to group all these new creations under 1 folder or something similar? Has it been done already?
Again thanks to you and others that have enhanced these units as well as created new ones.
These are going to be in the new patch. Without the new mapmaker to get these in a map you would to have to hand change the media file of a map to add the paths to the new model. Things could go wrong.
Frankly, if I wasn't still waiting for the patch I wouldn't have made this.

panzer

Return to “Maps, Models and Mods”