Just bought the game

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

sapper32

Just bought the game

Post by sapper32 »

Hi guys ive jusy bought and downloaded the game the registered it in the members area,ive patched it to V 1.02.2 is ther any more patches i see there ia a 1.040 beta any sugestions advice would be most welcome.

Regards Ian
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
rjh1971

RE: Just bought the game

Post by rjh1971 »

Install the beta patch 1.004, it is a must.
Also you could get AWD Deluxe Mod, it's nice, but get to know the game before playing it or Global Glory.

Welcome to AWD [:)]
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
sapper32

RE: Just bought the game

Post by sapper32 »

Thanks for reply i will install the Beta patch ive been reading the forum posts for a few weeks now im eager to learn the game,unfortunatly i had my arm twisted earlier and had to venture down the local pub so i will get straight back into the tutorials as soon as my slightly confused brain will let me thanks Ian
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”