Need help

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

petrosian

Need help

Post by petrosian »

Hi. I have been playing War Between the States since it came out and have done all the uploads. But alas, I had a problem with my PC and had to Restore back to factory resets. Now I cant get the game to run. When I launch it nothing appears, although it shows as runing in the task manager. I get no messages or alerts. I would appreciate any advice. I was wondering if it was directx drivers. Thanks.
petrosian

RE: Need help

Post by petrosian »

Hi. I have been playing War Between the States since it came out and have done all the uploads. But alas, I had a problem with my PC and had to Restore back to factory resets. Now I cant get the game to run. When I launch it nothing appears, although it shows as runing in the task manager. I get no messages or alerts. I would appreciate any advice. I was wondering if it was directx drivers. Thanks.

I forgot to add my DXdiag
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(46.75 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Your video driver is very old. You should try to find a newer driver for your video card as that could be the problem.

IIRC the game requires DX9, which is what you have, but you could always try upgrading those as well.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
petrosian

Post by petrosian »

Ok, I think I got it to work now..

Return to “Tech Support”