Can I run two AE side by side?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

fbs

Can I run two AE side by side?

Post by fbs »

I would like to run my actual game in one window... and run a second game loaded with my last turn.

I'm always comparing my units between this turn and last turn - that would make it much easier. Is it possible? Is it safe?

Cheers!
fbs
jwilkerson

RE: Can I run two AE side by side?

Post by jwilkerson »

I do it all the time. It is safe - especially if you have enough memory. I have 2M on one box and 4M on the other and I do this on both. Running YouTube while while the game does cause problems for me though.
[:)]
AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead
fbs

Post by fbs »

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

I do it all the time. It is safe - especially if you have enough memory. I have 2M on one box and 4M on the other and I do this on both. Running YouTube while while the game does cause problems for me though.

Very nice, thank you, J [:D]
fbs
Walloc

Post by Walloc »

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

2M and 4M, i think u need to start thinking about a upgrade Joe. Im surprised u can run 2 times AE on a 2Mb computer. Its a 386 or 486? [:D]

Any how i can concur with Joe i run 2 AEs on a puter with 8G and havent had a crash so far.

Kind regards,

Rasmus

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”