So what do these "supply convoy" units do?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

JohnDillworth

So what do these "supply convoy" units do?

Post by JohnDillworth »

I have units that show up in Capetown called supply convoy units. They have something like 10 merchant ships and 10 Grant tanks. Odd combination of stuff, what do they do?
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
Kumppi

RE: So what do these "supply convoy" units do?

Post by Kumppi »

They disband automatically and leave behind a lot of good stuff. Like supplies and devices that go into your pool.
captskillet

RE: So what do these "supply convoy" units do?

Post by captskillet »

thats your lifeline from the UK/US.........as Kumppi said they leave behind mucho supply and replacement men & devices that go into your pool.
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”