Thanks for the demo

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
Joram

Thanks for the demo

Post by Joram »

Appreciate that you published a demo, it was ultimately the reason why I decided to take the plunge and I'm really enjoying it so far. While I could nitpick at a few things, it seems pretty polished. Actually the cursor is about the only thing that I find immediately annoying for some reason lol. Guess that's a good thing though if that's the worst that I can come up with. It definitely has that 'one more turn' feel as I was up past 2am last night before I knew it!
cpdeyoung

RE: Thanks for the demo

Post by cpdeyoung »

Good morning,

One more turn, indeed, I have been there many times. There is a set of plain jane arrowhead cursors in the Mod and Scenarios thread, which are just the ticket.

Chuck
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

Hi Joram,

We are happy you enjoy it. :)
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

@cpdeyoung

You are wake up at 7 AM in Sunday?
cpdeyoung

Post by cpdeyoung »

It is now just 8:19AM, and I have a puppy, so I am up! She usually wakes me about 6:30AM, and to her Sunday is just one of those delightful days I do not go off to work. I see both Bleck and you are active, are you finishing a day, as I am starting one?

Chuck

Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (73.59 KiB) Viewed 20 times
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

For me it's another day with my PC.
Yesterday I've entertained with my new bushcutter, so today I need to rest.
parusski

Post by parusski »

I am glad Matrix released the demo. I was unsure of buying the game, but after being tease3d with the demo, I bought it without a second thought.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”