Problem with bank transfer payment

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Joseph_Nevsky

Problem with bank transfer payment

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

Last Tuesday, 28th July 2009, I ordered you the PC game "War in the Pacific: Admiral´s Edition" (both physical and digital download).

I ordered bank transfer last Wednesday, 29th July 2009, at 08:45am (in Spain).

Now, I´m checking my Order Status and still shows that the order is not payed. I contacted you through Online Store Customer Service Team, but I only received an automatic answer, which it doesn´t give me tranquility and didn´t give me the information I want.

Please understand, I´d like to know what´s happening with this payment? What can I do? Should I contact with my bank to see what´s happening or should I wait for a few days? How many days?

Approximately: how long does it take receiving confirmation of payment through bank transfer to you? I use to buy through Internet with this method, but never got this delay (please, note this is first time I buy software from Matrix Games). Please, contac and check with Netgiro Payments AB because the bank transfer is done on Wednesday, 29th July 2009, and Order Status still shows "order is not payed". I don´t understand what is happening!

If I don´t receive an answer soon (and please, don´t send an automatic one), then I´m afraid I´ll cancel my order and my bank transfer at once next Monday or Tuesday, 4th August. For security, just in case. I wouldn´t like to do it, because I´m very interested in this game very much, but please understand.

And also, if it´s possible I´d like to know, approximately: how long does it take arriving the physical product from Matrix Games to Spain?

Thank you very much in advance for your earliest reply.

(P.S.: DearErik, I´ve sent you an e-Mail already with complete information. Thank you!).
n01487477

RE: Problem with bank transfer payment

Post by n01487477 »

Man, never put an order number on the internet !!! Can a mod come in here and sort this out... or the poster edit his order number out ...

--Damian--
Joseph_Nevsky

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

ORIGINAL: n01487477

Man, never put an order number on the internet !!! Can a mod come in here and sort this out... or the poster edit his order number out ...

--Damian--

Oh, I´m sorry! I will never do it again, thanks n01487477! [8|]

Everything is clear now. Erik contact me very quickly about this matter, and everything seems going fine! Now, I can relax and wait...

Good work! [;)]

Thank you very much again and kindest regards.
SireChaos

Post by SireChaos »

ORIGINAL: Joseph_Nevsky

ORIGINAL: n01487477

--Damian--

Oh, I´m sorry! I will never do it again, thanks n01487477! [8|]

Everything is clear now. Erik contact me very quickly about this matter, and everything seems going fine! Now, I can relax and wait...

Good work! [;)]

Thank you very much again and kindest regards.

If Erik hasn´t suggested this already: you should get a PayPal account. It´s fairly easy to set up, it doesn´t cost anything, you don´t (I think) need a credit card for it, and once set up and confirmed (confirming the validity of a bank account takes a few days), payments take less than a minute to resolve.
Joseph_Nevsky

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

Thank you for your suggestion, SireChaos. I´ll bear it in mind! [:)]

I´m very happy with Erik, Digital River and Matrix Games team. Erik contact me quickly and tell me all the information I was asking for. And also "DR" send me all the invoice and order details and link for download the game. This reaction give me the signal of very good professional they are. And today is Saturday! I´m impressed [&o] Excellent work!

Now, waiting for pending shipment of physical product... (I´ll try to be patient... [;)] ).

It´s first time I buy software from Matrix Games directly, but I´m sure I´ll do in future again.

I got in my games collection "Commander: Europe at War", "BoA", "Democracy", "American Civil War", and "UFO: Extraterrestrials", but I bought them in the Spanish market throught other companies distributors like Friendware.

But at the moment the experience is being so good that I´ll directly buy from Matrix Games in future. No doubt.

Thank you very much again!
:)
morganbj

Post by morganbj »

Erik ALWAYS fixes these problems promptly. He's da man!
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Joseph_Nevsky

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

ORIGINAL: bjmorgan

Erik ALWAYS fixes these problems promptly. He's da man!

I see... [;)]

(Now he´s fighting for winning the battle against physical "WitP:AE" delivery... Let´s hope he´ll manage to fix this matter soon [:)] ).

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”