One other thing about MaxFB

Maximum-Football 2.0 is the latest and greatest release from the acclaimed sports management video game studio, Wintervalley Software. Bringing a whole host of new features like full Xbox 360 controller support, full DirectX 9.0 utilization, and scores of other upgrades and improvements, Maximum-Football 2.0 delivers on gameplay and fun like a bullet pass through double coverage. Like its predecessor, Maximum-Football 2.0 allows players to experience the thrill of managing a team in any league!

Moderator: David Winter

Old Coach

One other thing about MaxFB

Post by Old Coach »

I've posted a lot of stuff here over the last few days. I do this partly because there's not been much activity on the forum for awhile, but I also do this to hopefully keep interest up in the game and maybe bring in a new player or two. There is no other game on the market that allows you to setup whatever offense and defense you want and dress your team how you want. I can create leather helmets with no facemasks and run a freaking Notre Dame Box formation ( or at least a close approximation of it) with this game. You can't do that with any other game. Yes, MaxFB has its limitations, but I think they are minor compared to the flexibility it allows for game play.

Old Coach
Bobolini

RE: One other thing about MaxFB

Post by Bobolini »

I agree even though I haven't played with it in sometime. It's still on my hard drive and soon as I get the "fever" for football I'll be firing it up. I enjoy setting High School or College leagues. Thanks Old Coach for keeping us stimulated.
garysorrell

Post by garysorrell »

In spite of my occasional whining about the game, it is the only way I want to play PC football. Warts and all, it provides enough options for me to tinker with, and thats what I like.

However, considering the state of the game, and the fact that there will be no further support, the current price is ridiculous. It should be $20 at most.

simmer

Post by simmer »

I'm with you guys I have started the full 2009 NCAA season and with Hack's plays I have had some really good competitive games. I have figured the schedule editor and have made the current schedules, including added weeks for the playoffs.

Return to “Maximum-Football 2.0”