How about engine update to Julius Ceaser?

A turn-based, simultaneous-play wargame with a classic 3D miniatures feel and a historical campaign.
RobPollard

How about engine update to Julius Ceaser?

Post by RobPollard »

Got into this game series fairly late in the day and it is a real gem. In terms of ancient computer wargames I rate this series as the best out there. I know the Koios guys are busy in WW2, but is there any likelyhood that the Alexander engine would be upgraded to the 'Ceaser' engine?

This would greatly benefit the game and I for one would be happy to buy again, just for the upgrade.

RobP
Deride

RE: How about engine update to Julius Ceaser?

Post by Deride »

RobP,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, there really is no opportunity for us to make upgrades to either the Alexander or Julius Caesar games. I do think that while the engine for TS: JC is much improved, there is still a lot of really great game play, some interesting cinematics and educational history in TS: Alexander.

Deride
RobPollard

RE: How about engine update to Julius Ceaser?

Post by RobPollard »

Alexander is a great game and given my disposition toward the Greeks/Macedonians I actually prefer it over Ceaser despite it not having the same full engine. Anyways thanks for the quick reply.

RobP

Return to “Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great”