Anyone got Dell?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Historiker

Anyone got Dell?

Post by Historiker »

Has anyone else a Dell with Vista?
Is there a way to reset the vista back like it comes fresh from factory - without haveing any CDs? There's a whole partition for backup, so that's my hope...
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson
DW

RE: Anyone got Dell?

Post by DW »

Sarganto

Post by Sarganto »

As far as I know, you can reset it back to factory settings. But why would you do that? It's cluddered with programs and settings that drag down your performance.
First thing I did with my Dell Laptop, was reinstall Vista...
empty signature fanboy
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

I have 3 Dell Laptops...so far so good no problem with hardware...though the first thing I do when I got the laptops was the dump the pre-installed crap OS done by Dell and install my own. It's the easiest computer speed improvement :)
Historiker

Post by Historiker »

ORIGINAL: DW

Have a look at this...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2134715_dell-wi ... tings.html
That sounds good, thank you!
Without any doubt: I am the spawn of evil - and the Bavarian Beer Monster (BBM)!

There's only one bad word and that's taxes. If any other word is good enough for sailors; it's good enough for you. - Ron Swanson

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”