Anomolies in ToW?

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
Madmatt32162

Anomolies in ToW?

Post by Madmatt32162 »

Hi everyone. New here, although I own Half a dozen Matrix titles and really enjoy playing all of them, I hadn't
registered up until now.

I downloaded my upgrade of WW2:RtV to WW2:ToW thursday, but didn't get to play much until last night.
I got to turn three of the 1939 campaign game as the Germans, and noticed a couple of things. On turn one,
the French chose "Remain behind the Magtinot line" as their response to that special event. Then, on turns
two and three, they proceeded to send armored and motorized units through the Maginot line, and attack
my units across from them. I thought that
this would "release" my units, but at the beginning of the next turn, they still had zero action points.

Also, at the beginning of turn 3, A Soviet(!) division appeared in Stettin, and then disappeared at the
beginning of turn four.

Anyone else have anything strange happen to them?
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”