.50 Cal vs Panther

Post bug reports and ask for help with technical issues here.
stolidog

.50 Cal vs Panther

Post by stolidog »

Noticed a bug today, had an american .50 in a 2 story building, a german panther drove up to take a vl and had the rear of the tank facing the 50 cal team, which was about 40 meters away. The .50 cal team which was on defend started firing at the panther, and wounded or killed the crew inside the tank 1 by 1 until every one was dead.

Played this again to retest, noticed the same thing happening again when panther was within 40+ meters of 50 cal in elevated building, was able to fire at the rear or side and kill or wound the crew inside the tank
Andrew Williams

RE: .50 Cal vs Panther

Post by Andrew Williams »

WoW - will check that out.
ImageImage
panzerlehr62

Post by panzerlehr62 »

I can remember a story my dad told me about a M48 and a .50cal test from back in the 60's. It didnt last too long. Basically had a .50 open up on it at fairly close range, and within seconds a voice yelled out over radio (from tank), STOP FIRING!

Gz...
SgtSchmuk

Post by SgtSchmuk »

When I was in boot camp (1972), our platoon was at the M60 range and, sure enough, some bozo asked if you could take on a tank with the M60. The instructor must have heard this question many times before, as he quickly gave his pat answer: "Here's what's going to happen if you fire on a tank with your M60 machine gun. First, the guys in the tank are going to get mad. Second, they will paint over where your bullets hit. Third, they will then turn their big gun on you and do you some harm."

[8D]

Return to “Tech Support”