I don't care about when AE's going gold !

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Ambassador

I don't care about when AE's going gold !

Post by Ambassador »

No, really, I don't care if it goes gold today, this week-end, next week, or even next month. At all. So, why all this rumble about this event ? Life goes on, you still all have PBEMs going on. Summer is there (on this hemisphere, at least), the sun shines, the flowers and the girls are blooming and exposing their marvels to our eyes (married men, beware[;)]), and swimming pools are the main topic in most talks. So, keep cool, guys.

So, amid an ocean of restless frenzy, stands an island of serenity.[:'(]

Well, maybe I don't care because my laptop is broken, harddisk maybe, and I won't get it repaired or buy a new one for a few weeks.

Well, and because I'm too busy to play WitP anyway. Err, and in fact, I couldn't, given the state of the laptop.[8|]

But, if somebody could lend me a good-enough laptop, I'd gladly join the furious mob ! And to hell with the work ![:D]
No, really, for the serenity I displayed, could Matrix allow me to pre-order ? No ? Sure ? Too bad, at least I tried...
Canoerebel

RE: I don't care about when AE's going gold !

Post by Canoerebel »

Albeit unwillingly, it appears that Ambassador has joined the ranks of the few, the proud, the celibate...but he should knock off that talk about women exposing their marvels; it makes me perspire.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
modrow

Post by modrow »

Canoerebel,
ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Albeit unwillingly, it appears that Ambassador has joined the ranks of the few, the proud, the celibate...but he should knock off that talk about women exposing their marvels; it makes me perspire.

does that perspiration mean that in spite of your celibacy still all you can think about in this context is Ms Betty, Ms Sally and Ms Helen showing what they carry around and you get worried ? Or is it quite the opposite ?

Hartwig
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

I do, because I can't find my WITP cd anywhere, so I can't play itat the moment.  [&:]
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
TheOx

Post by TheOx »

I do, I want this game ASAP! Damnation, I'd settle for a beta copy at this point!
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

I do, because I can't find my WITP cd anywhere, so I can't play itat the moment.  [&:]

Since when do you need the CD to play WITP? If you have it installed all you need to do is start up the game.

Now if you have uninstalled the game, you must pay penance... say 200 posts on The Thread might suffice...[:-]
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

Dan, that persperation is more likely from the weather outside your door, unless such talk is causing you to remember the lightly clad coeds in Athens back in the day... [;)]
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

As for me, the Tour de France starts Saturday, so when that is combined with my current PBEM still going strong, I won't have time for AE until at least the 26th of July or so... 
fair winds,
Brad
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

Since when do you need the CD to play WITP? If you have it installed all you need to do is start up the game.

Now if you have uninstalled the game, you must pay penance... say 200 posts on The Thread might suffice...[:-]

Heres the problem.... the laptop that I always play it on, I sold it to the school here in town to upgrade... I just haven't bought a new system yet, just deciding between a few... and I have an old laptop I use for all of my iTunes, and was going to install it on that one, and just can't find the cd in this whole transition phase...[:(]

Dez caught it
stuman

Post by stuman »

As for me, the Tour de France starts Saturday, so when that is combined with my current PBEM still going strong, I won't have time for AE until at least the 26th of July or so... 

Who is the favorite to win this year ?
" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley

DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Heres the problem.... the laptop that I always play it on, I sold it to the school here in town to upgrade. I can't find my WITP cd anywhere, so I can't play itat the moment. [&:]

Did you check the Laptop-bag you sold to the school with your Laptop for the WitP CD ? [:D]
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: stuman

Who is the favorite to win this year ?

Alberto Contador, the 2007 winner is the clear favorite this year. Armstrong will be riding in support, unless disaster befalls the young Spaniard.
fair winds,
Brad
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

Heres the problem.... the laptop that I always play it on, I sold it to the school here in town to upgrade... I just haven't bought a new system yet, just deciding between a few... and I have an old laptop I use for all of my iTunes, and was going to install it on that one, and just can't find the cd in this whole transition phase...[:(]

Okay, you are off the hook as far as penance is concerned... losing your disk is bad enough!
fair winds,
Brad
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

Okay, you are off the hook as far as penance is concerned... losing your disk is bad enough!

We re-arranged our office where everything for my computer was, and brought everything to the storage unit. I have poured through there and still can't, oh well it will show when AE is ready.. [8|]

Dez caught it

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”