Jamiam?

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

LOK_32MK

Jamiam?

Post by LOK_32MK »

I have been away from TOAW for some time and now I am getting back to it and eagerly awaiting the new patch and hopefully TOAW IV [:)]
I also noticed that Jamiam has been absent from the forums? Anyone knows if he is till involved with TOAW?
desert

RE: Jamiam?

Post by desert »

Been a year since he posted here, I guess.
"I would rather he had given me one more division"
- Rommel, when Hitler made him a Field Marshall
Boonierat

Post by Boonierat »

Guess he went back under his rock [;)]
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: LOK_32MK

I have been away from TOAW for some time and now I am getting back to it and eagerly awaiting the new patch and hopefully TOAW IV [:)]
I also noticed that Jamiam has been absent from the forums? Anyone knows if he is till involved with TOAW?

We had a post from him on the development board on 3/29 announcing that he was "back". Nothing since.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
Monkeys Brain

Post by Monkeys Brain »

Guys, don't sweat over this, I will solve this mistery for you. [:D][:D][:D]

Here is Jamiam:

http://jamiam.shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/

Play Empire: Total War, just like me... I have noticed him posting on official Total War forums and he is well received there. Like in TOAW community before. [&o]
Boonierat

Post by Boonierat »

I have noticed him posting on official Total War forums and he is well received there. Like in TOAW community before. [&o]

The bastard should be hanged for treason [:D]
LOK_32MK

Post by LOK_32MK »

I can totally understand that - I quit playing TOAW for more than a year when I bought Medieval Total War II. The total war series is really very well done.
I just hope Jamiam comes back to TOAW - the game is better because of him.
desert

Post by desert »

He should check out the EB mod, then!
"I would rather he had given me one more division"
- Rommel, when Hitler made him a Field Marshall
Monkeys Brain

Post by Monkeys Brain »

ORIGINAL: Boonierat
I have noticed him posting on official Total War forums and he is well received there. Like in TOAW community before. [&o]

The bastard should be hanged for treason [:D]

You should send hanging squad to new section of the forum devoted to War in the East game that is supposed to be released by the end of the year... I have seen he is lurking there hehe.

[:D][:D][:D]

BTW, I just posted there as there is no Murmansk in that game and we TOAW player have Murmansk in FiTE scenario! LOL
TOAW is the king [&o]

L`zard

Post by L`zard »

ORIGINAL: Monkeys Brain
You should send hanging squad to new section of the forum devoted to War in the East game that is supposed to be released by the end of the year...

Which one would that be, Mario?
Got a link?
"I have the brain of a genius, and the heart of a little child! I keep them in a jar under my bed."

Boonierat

Post by Boonierat »

ORIGINAL: L`zard

ORIGINAL: Monkeys Brain
You should send hanging squad to new section of the forum devoted to War in the East game that is supposed to be released by the end of the year...

Which one would that be, Mario?
Got a link?

That will be the new Gary Grigsby monster game, looks like another winner:

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/585/Matrix.Games.Announces.Gary.Grigsby%E2%80%99s.War.in.the.East!

Monkeys Brain

Post by Monkeys Brain »

Boonierat have already answered...

Well, Kurt, this game looks interesting and we certanly know to play monsters and are not afraid to play them like some guys on usenet who find them boring and tedious...
JAMiAM

Post by JAMiAM »

Hi all,

I've been around, but rather inactive. Lots of things going on in my personal life that have kept me distracted. As Mario noted, I've been playing some Empire: Total War as a diversion. Sorry to have been so scarce, but things are changing and I'm getting back into TOAW development. Ralph, Silvanski and Bob Cross (aka Curtis LeMay) have been doing a lot of good work in my absence, and we hope to wrap up a patch before too long, since Ralph is going to get really swamped again in his day job.

Regards,
James
damezzi

Post by damezzi »

Jamiam, even if we never interacted, it's always good to see people coming back to support the game. Welcome back!

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”