23 June

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rroberson

23 June

Post by rroberson »

A week out from July and the lack of update/progress reports certainly gives one pause for concern regarding a July release. My guess is we won't be seeing the game by 4 july since you haven't come up with a pricing structure yet (another thing this long time fan doesn't understand, why you won't tell us how much it costs?). Level with us, will we see AE this this summer, or has it fallen back even further? If it has that's fine, I just don't want to continue to check the website every day.
Terminus

RE: 23 June

Post by Terminus »

You WILL see AE this summer. That's as much on the level as I can make it.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Yamato hugger

Post by Yamato hugger »

Another dead kitty!

Attachments
happy_kitty.jpg
happy_kitty.jpg (67.82 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Kwik E Mart

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Yamato hugger

Another dead kitty!

if i was a dog, i would love it if AE never came out...[:'(]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

NormS3

Post by NormS3 »

Kill as many kitties as it takes!

I could wait my whole life if it means less felines! (or at least less scratching, itching, and sneazing)

Daisey and I can wait out any kitty kills!

Attachments
DogDays.jpg
DogDays.jpg (37.3 KiB) Viewed 238 times
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Look into my eyes and repeat after me;

‘We will release AE today, we will release AE today, we will release AE today’.

Attachments
avatar_21505.gif (29.07 KiB) Viewed 240 times
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
NormS3

Post by NormS3 »

Does taht qualify as another Kitty?!?!?[;)]

PLEASE![:D][:D][:D]
rroberson

Post by rroberson »

Another dead kitty!

Why the secrecy then? It is something that truly has me confused (as a long time fan of matrix). I get that you guys have been burned by giving out release dates in the past...so has every company. But you can't even let us in on how much it will cost. And no, I won't die without the game, but I have been holding off starting any new ones with the thought of AE is two weeks away for months (and I'm not the only one.). At any rate...sign me a frustrated fan...and I'm sure another kitten is about to get it.
Tophat1815

Post by Tophat1815 »

ORIGINAL: rroberson

Another dead kitty!

Why the secrecy then? It is something that truly has me confused (as a long time fan of matrix). I get that you guys have been burned by giving out release dates in the past...so has every company. But you can't even let us in on how much it will cost. And no, I won't die without the game, but I have been holding off starting any new ones with the thought of AE is two weeks away for months (and I'm not the only one.). At any rate...sign me a frustrated fan...and I'm sure another kitten is about to get it.

[:D] RogueMarine and I have held off continuing our game thinking AE was just a little ways off for over 6 months now! Thats not at all my problem. I am willing to bet if all things fall into place we will see a gone gold and release announcement simultaneously. All this "buzz"about wait a week or a month after the gone gold announcement is a bunch of hooowee. [;)]
Charles2222

Post by Charles2222 »

Ah, the kitty keeps getting killed, because he really isn't dead in the first place. He's playing possum, and fools you guys every single time! You think you kill him, he goes back to playing possum again, and you keep getting fooled into perpetuity. It's the same blasted cat every time. Wake up you guys, you haven't killed squat yet! Look, no wound marks!
boajack

Post by boajack »

Hell i am addicted... I checked 10 times for the release... the last hour.. .
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

There'll probably be an AE Pre-Release Support Group popping up on FaceBook shortly...[:D]
Nikademus

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: rroberson

Why the secrecy then?

No secrecy. The release date for AE is a subject that belongs specifically to Matrix. They control when and where it'll be announced. As such only they know when the day of infarmy will be.

Terminus

Post by Terminus »

If we (Henderson Field Designs) knew the exact release date, we'd be falling over ourselves to tell you, I can guarantee that.
AirGriff

Post by AirGriff »

I'm lucky. I still have a ways to go before I finish off my pbem (Feb. '44). If I time it right, they'll have AE up and running with 6 months worth of tweaks before I'm ready to play it. The day it comes out I'm going to feel soooo rushed to finish things up in my current game.
Charles2222

Post by Charles2222 »

Just a quick question guys. Do you know if AE is meant to work off the original WITP, or the fully patched WITP? I sure hope it's the former, but suspect it's the latter.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

A nude Witp from what i understand. charles
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Charles2222

Post by Charles2222 »

ORIGINAL: tigercub

A nude Witp from what i understand. charles
Oh, if only it be so.
rogueusmc

Post by rogueusmc »

It just looks to see if WitP is installed...
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Nikademus

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Charles_22

Just a quick question guys. Do you know if AE is meant to work off the original WITP, or the fully patched WITP? I sure hope it's the former, but suspect it's the latter.

AE is a fully seperate/self contained install. It only requires that the original WitP be installed on the hard drive that your installing AE too.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”