.dll

Legion is now available on iPad!
In Slitherine Strategies' Legion Gold, Gates of Troy and Spartan and Chariots of War (re-releases), you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world’s greatest battles. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles on 3D battlefields. Historical heroes to come to your aid it will take strategy to build your civilization and conquer your enemies. Gates of Troy and Spartan are fully compatible and owners of both titles can play the full set of scenarios with the Gates of Troy engine.
panzers

.dll

Post by panzers »

why can I not play either of the spartan games? What else do I need to do? I have already downloaded the stupid thing and copied and pasted it to the desktop
anarchyintheuk

RE: .dll

Post by anarchyintheuk »

You may want to try Slitherine's site for tech support.

http://www.slitherine.com
Umbra

Post by Umbra »

Panzers,

You need to paste the .dll into the Spartan game folder where the Spartan .exe resides, not the desktop. The Spartan icon or .exe file that launches the game is located in the main Spartan directory, example C:\Matrix Games\Spartan. This is the default install location with C: being your drive letter. The game should run in Vista with the .dll in the main Spartan folder. Hope this helps.
anarchyintheuk

Post by anarchyintheuk »

I'd listen to this guy. [;)]

Return to “Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War”