New Addins / Updated Addins Galore

This forum is for 3rd party developers to post enhancements for PureSim Baseball, such as stadium art, face packs, etc.

Moderator: puresimmer

CrashDavis

New Addins / Updated Addins Galore

Post by CrashDavis »

CrashDavis Addins

(*) indicates new addin

Titles - Added years that W.S. were won
SBHR - criteria set as follows: (1900-1919 20HRs/20SBs), (1920-1950: 30HRs/30SBs), (1951-Present: 40HRs/40SBs)
*Daily Doubles - Players who have lead their league in any of 2 categories in one season: 1b, 2b, 3b, hr, r, rbi, and sb.
In addition, list of any players who have collected (ROY & MVP) or (ROY & CY Young) in same year.
Diamond Kings - Criteria set as follows: (where numyrs=assn yrs, x=Games, y=#PutOuts)
Select Case numyrs
Case 1
x = 140
y = 100
Case 2 To 4
x = 280
y = 200
Case 5
x = 500
y = 500
Case 6 To 11
x = 850
y = 1000
Case 12
x = 1000
y = 2000
Case 13 To 18
x = 1500
y = 2500
Case Else
x = 2250
y = 3000
End Select

*HOFProspects - To facilitate manual inclusion of players into the HOF (See MAH utility). Players who make this list will have compiled 200+ wins, or 2000+ strikeouts, or 100+ saves, and for batters: (2200+ hits & 2999+ TBs & Hits > Games). Over the long haul of a career assn, hopefully this criteria will capture many SP, RP, CL hitters who fail to be
elected to the HOF by PureSim. Players will automatically fall off this list after being retired for 20 years.

HOFCST - Revised many of the formula's. Way too many to list here. Hopefully this will give a more realistic representation of Batters and SPs. Removed RPs since there is no base formula for them.

MileStones - Removed the Longest Hitting Streak, Grand Slams Leaders, and Longest HR Leaders. These were really slowing the processing time down bad. In addition, I've limited the No-Hitters list to the last 10 only.

PostSeason - Added AVG (min 50 ABs) and ERA (min 45 IPs)

*Draft Rookies - Just before starting the Draft, this addon will list all hitters (by Contact) and pitchers (by Stuff) for the upcoming draft. Perfect time to make any adjustments (positional, ratings, name, or whatever) before starting the draft.

*Season Highs - This addon is strictly for historical assn's only! If you follow and adhere to the oringinal 16 teams, expansion during the appropriate years, then this should work for you. The addon will compile the top 16 teams in the following categories: Hits, HRs, 2Bs, 3Bs, Runs, SBs, Pit. K's, AVG, and ERA.

*TeamEvals - I was kinda curious by the way PSPN ranks the teams at the beginning of each season. I put this addon together as an alternative - and hopefully present a bit more informational breakdown on each teams hitters/pitchers staffs. Major league level only is compiled.

*Team Evaluations - You might remember this addon written some time ago. Since most of what this addon did has since been included/ported into the "PSPN Baseball Tonight" (ie., Preview) addon, I have completely re-written this addon. It might be useful for those who want to know how their players ratings have changed since previous season. Obviously, this info could be found by going into an individual's player card and clicking Ratings button to view a graph of that players changes. But, this gives you a view of an entire team at once. Both a teams major and minor league players included - minus rookies of course.

*World Series Rings - Players who have been on the most World Series championship teams.

Currently, I am in process of combining two addins (SaberPack and SaberPack3) and am intending to turn those into user-sortable tables, so that you can click on any one of the sabermetric stats and get a sorted list.
Another small utility I am about to work on is a utility you can use to quickly switch your PureSim Windows Registry so that it points to a location other than the default. This is for those who have PureSim installed in more than one location. I just find it a hassle to have to open up and scroll around in Windows Registry every time I need to change the location.

**Late Breaking News**
*Streaks - new home for Hitting Streaks, Grandslams, No-Hitters and Longest HRs.
LetsPlay2

RE: New Addins / Updated Addins Galore

Post by LetsPlay2 »

WOW this is great. When I get home from work i have a lot to download !!  hehe
LP2

Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

Great work! Now I just have to get the blasted new version running properly!
J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

I'm going through all of my add-ins to make sure I have everything and the new updates. Even without the SBHR_CE.dll installed I have an add-in by Crash called 40/300 Club Members (SB/HR). What .dll is loading this and can I get rid of it, i.e. has everything that's part of that .dll been updated somewhere else?
J.G. Wrathchild, Manager, St. Louis Cardinals (1900-1906), Brooklyn Superbas (1907, 1908)
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

Maybe it's one of the sample .dll's that come with PS? I think Shaun has included a few of mine that gets installed automatically. Look at your addin directory. The dll name should look different than the updated dll's I put out.
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

What would cause a 'No Current Record' error for the Season Highs module?
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

ORIGINAL: CrashDavis

Maybe it's one of the sample .dll's that come with PS? I think Shaun has included a few of mine that gets installed automatically. Look at your addin directory. The dll name should look different than the updated dll's I put out.

I followed that train of thought and deleted the sampleaddin.dll but the SBHR is still there. I wonder if it's from the saberpack.dll or something like that.
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

Just noticed that I have two of the World Series titles, too. I think I'm going to just clear out the folder and re-extract all of the files.
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

First some preliminary questions:
What is your assn start year?
What is your assn current year?

SL
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

First some preliminary questions:
What is your assn start year?
What is your assn current year?

I feel like I'm being coaxed into something here. :) The starting year was 1900 and the current year is 1907.
CrashDavis

Post by CrashDavis »

I feel like I'm being coaxed into something here. :)

[:D]

The addin is hard coded for a minimum of 16 teams in the beginning. I'm guessing by starting in 1900, you began with a different number of teams and then expanded in 1903, perhaps?
This is something I will have to work on further. I am going to remove that addon for the time being. I'll need some time to find a solution to this specific problem and at the same time test it further.

SL
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

I actually started with 8 in 1900 and then expanded it with the 8 American League teams in 1901. If I had known where I would ultimately decide to go with this association I would've started in 1901 with 16 teams.
4ienc

Post by 4ienc »

Awesome Addons Crash... I would love to see the "teams" one work where I can add more teams to my league.. unless you have the one updated and haven't posted it yet..

Aside from Crashs addon is there any other addon to expand a league ?
4Ever Inc
http://4einc.vze.com
4Ever Fantasy Baseball League
http://4EFBBL.vze.com
4Ever Fantasy Football League
http://4effl.vze.com
4Ever Fantasy Hockey League
http://4efhl.vze.com
Wrathchild

Post by Wrathchild »

CrashDavis Addins

Titles - Added years that W.S. were won

Any chance of getting this modified to show 2 additional pieces of data?

1) Total World Series played by the team
2) Years that they won their division

This would modify the add-in to include any team that made it to the post season-even if they didn't make it to the World Series. Right now it only shows World Series victories. I'd like a way to know if a team played but didn't win, or made it to the playoffs but didn't get as far as the Series. Or if you could just tell me what table to look in I will create a query for myself. I'll also look in the Almanac and see if the data is easily determined from there.
cody8200

Post by cody8200 »

Crash,

These add-ins are great and really make the game interesting. Maybe someday, Shaun can integrate these into the actual game menus so they have the same look and feel of the game. Nevertheless, amazing work on these!!

Return to “3rd Party Add-ons Area”