Interesting Supply Bug

This forum is only for bug reports and comments relating to the limited public beta update, now available through the Members' Area.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

SGT Rice

Interesting Supply Bug

Post by SGT Rice »

Has anyone else encountered this?

When setting up a naval unit for extended range movement ... if the supplies that allow the vessel to extend its range are in two regions (i.e., a LS needs 2 SPs to extend its movement from 5 to 12 movement points, and those 2 SPs are in two adjacent regions at the moment when the LS moves its' sixth MP) ... then the ship can extend its range beyond 5 MPs, but the SPs do not get expended.

The bug is visible on screen ... the LS displays the green movement arrow (indicating normal movement) instead of the red (extended) movement arrow, even though it has moved more than 5 MPs. Also, if the LS only uses a portion of its extended movement, i.e., moves a total of 8 MPs, leaving 4 extra MPs ... then the player will be unable to select the LS again and move it further (although he can undo the extended range move).
GG A World Divided Playtester
a511

RE: Interesting Supply Bug

Post by a511 »

i know another bug.

if supply is available, armor units spend 2 units of supply when moving into a rough region (single border). however, if only one unit of supply is available, armor unit only spends 1 unit of supply for moving into the same rough region.

a511

Return to “Limited Public Beta Feedback”