ship question

Starshatter: The Gathering Storm extends the classic space sim by combining fighter and starship combat in a single dynamic campaign game.
kershaw

ship question

Post by kershaw »

Great game so far completed so far operation highland. Anyway what drew me towards this game is the large ships. I wondered other then the single mission where you pilot the FF are there any campaign missions in which i can pilot a large ship other then just fighters?

Thanks[:)]
wdboyd

RE: ship question

Post by wdboyd »

Hi,

Yes. Earn enough rank and you will be able to command larger ships as you advance through the campaigns.

Sometimes, you will have to transfer to different commands to get a different ship.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils!"
Destraex

Post by Destraex »

I think it would be better and more peeps would have played if they could have chosen to start at large ships or small ships.
fighter pilots rarely if ever even aim for ships or task force chiefs
wdboyd

Post by wdboyd »

Hi,

Yea... I know. Some would also like to start out as Supreme Galactic Fleet Commander too. [;)]

This regardless of game experiance or knowledge.
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils!"
Suriel

Post by Suriel »

hello guys and girls. I don't want to make a new topic so i post here. i have a question concerning inter-sector jumps. the thing is that every now and again i manage to jump with my element within the same sector. the jump is e.g. 400k klicks long. it usually happens when i'm giving orders to other ships under my command. suddenly i see my ship from 3rd point ov view and it jumps. the question is how the hell i'm doing it? i've browsed through the manual but wasn't able to find an answer.
thx in advance.. regards Suriel [:)]

Return to “Starshatter: The Gathering Storm”