maps in 3d with Darkest Hour

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: The Longest Day brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Longest Day remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign that covers all the airborne and beach landings, expanded map sizes, new hand-drawn historical maps, illumination during night battles and much more!
Andrew Williams

maps in 3d with Darkest Hour

Post by Andrew Williams »

ImageImage
benpark

RE: maps in 3d with Darkest Hour

Post by benpark »

Hmmm...What's this then?

The Red Orchestra mod?

Looks good.
"Fear is a darkroom where the devil develops his negatives" Gary Busey
general_solomon

Post by general_solomon »

will it ever happen, i hope so while i am still alive.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

Hi Andrew,

Can you provide more information about this? Is it actually in the works or a picture done to show what is possible?

Regards John
berndn

Post by berndn »

I would also love to know more about this [:)]
xe5

Contour lines on OVMs in TLD

Post by xe5 »

Is "bocage" French for wispy ornamental shrubbery?

:}

Korzun

RE: Contour lines on OVMs in TLD

Post by Korzun »

http://www.darkesthourgame.com/ 

As the next gen RO has been announced I dont think this mod will ever get great attention. Carpathian Crosses remained unfinished and DH is still in its beta state. [:(]
CaptRio

Post by CaptRio »

ORIGINAL: Korsun

As the next gen RO has been announced I dont think this mod will ever get great attention. Carpathian Crosses remained unfinished and DH is still in its beta state. [:(]

I play that DH mod every night, and I think it's better than the original RO game. The maps are superb, and athmosphere unbeatable.
Korzun

Post by Korzun »

ORIGINAL: CaptRio

I play that DH mod every night, and I think it's better than the original RO game. The maps are superb, and athmosphere unbeatable.

Well, I agree that it is a very fine mod. But Im afraid that it will never be finished though
CaptRio

Post by CaptRio »

ORIGINAL: CaptRio

Well, I agree that it is a very fine mod. But Im afraid that it will never be finished though

The update is coming at the end of this month
Tomus

Post by Tomus »

I play DH whenever i can, Foy is a suberbly realised map very reminiscent of Band of Brothers but unfortunately server populations are very very low. There are some bad maps in rotation that I believe is stifiling the game. Its a real shame as DH was a breath of fresh air for the whole of RO but less and less people play every day.

Return to “Close Combat: The Longest Day”