Easy Print Manual?

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

HobbesACW

Easy Print Manual?

Post by HobbesACW »

Hi folks, I've just downloaded the game and it looks great. I'm searching for a version of the manual that would be easy to print rather than a pdf (I know Matrix provide this sometimes). I can't find one - I assume I am not missing it?

Thanks, Chris
gexmex

RE: Easy Print Manual?

Post by gexmex »

there's a printer friendly pdf in the game menu (under all programs with mine) under documentation
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

The manual and appendix designated light are printer friendly. Actually I prefer using those versions for on screen searches as well.
barbarossa2

Welcome Hobbes

Post by barbarossa2 »

Hobbes, glad you like what you see. It is great. :)  The most fun I have had with a strategy game in a long time.  Sure there will be some kinks you notice, but it is playable (and enjoyably so I think) and the first patch already seems to be poised to address many issues I have discovered during play here myself. :) 
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
HobbesACW

RE: Welcome Hobbes

Post by HobbesACW »

Thanks chaps. I was after something with no pictures - but just realised that you can save the PDF as text!

Chris

Mishalk1

Post by Mishalk1 »

I'll be running a game in person soon, and I needed a quick way to reference the wound charts without having to scroll through a large google doc. I've created a minimalist, printer-friendly version here of the wound charts that seems to me to be a lot easier to manage after a lot of work in Excel.

Because of the exceptionally long length of the Bashes section, Pierces were moved to come before Bashes; by doing so, Bashes now take up a two-page spread when the document is printed double-sided, rather than having to flip back and forth between them.
Life is a gift

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”