Final Testers Wanted for OFFICERS

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Karlis Rutins

Final Testers Wanted for OFFICERS

Post by Karlis Rutins »

Final Tester Recruitment for OFFICERS

If you are interested in leading and not just following, you may be interested in helping us complete the Final Beta Test for our new WW2 real-time strategy game OFFICERS.

The test phase should last no more than 2 to 3 weeks and some dedicated time and effort will be needed from you during this critical and short test phase before official release.

The goal of the Final Test Team effort is to make sure that there are no serious bugs that we and our developers may have missed that would reduce the player’s enjoyment of this game.

Please send me an email to karlisr@matrixgames.com if you are interested in joining this exclusive Test Team and I will send you the NDA to get you going with your testing as quickly as possible.

To learn more about OFFICERS, please go to www.matrixgames.com
Visvaldis
ilovestrategy

RE: Final Testers Wanted for OFFICERS

Post by ilovestrategy »

That sounds like a cool game!
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

you know I got in trouble back in my Marine days, my Co was a Mustang (ex enlisted man) came in and shook my hand and patted me on the back, saying how happy he was to hear that they were offering me Officers school, if I re-enlisted, and in front of two other Officers, I told him, sorry Sir, I got too much respect for myself then to become an Officer, the other two Officers laffed, but the Co, just glared at me and spun on his heel and left (they looked at me, and said, I thought it was funny, but guess the Co didn't !)

Karlis Rutins

Post by Karlis Rutins »

[font="Arial"]Last Call for Players Interested in Joining the Officers Beta Test Team! [/font]

If you enjoy playing new games before other have this opportunity then join our Beta Test Team. Testing has started, but we could still use a few new testers for a few weeks if you join us no later than next week.

To join, please send me an email and tell me why you would be interested. I will send you the NDA for the game so that you can join the Team!

Regards,
Karlis
karlisr@matrixgames.com
Visvaldis

Return to “General Discussion”