Some Questions

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

eastwindrain

Some Questions

Post by eastwindrain »

Paid PP last turn to allow a small combat unit at Bataan to move to China as a garrison, the transports arrived and it won't load !!!. Sorry as I post this question I think the penny has dropped, maybe it " has X Forts " will have to wait until the pbem game file returns to check this out.
A bigger problem, were at the end of July 42 and one of my Mitsubishi engine plants has disappeared or converted to Nakajima, I DO NOT REMEMBER OR HAD ANY REASON TO CHANGE THIS FACILITY.
Cannot pinpoint the excact location but it was on the Northern coastline between Osaka and Sasebo.
Please tell me it's a bug or have I " $£"%&$-$£ " big time as my excess of 50+ engines after two turns is now at -2.
n01487477

RE: Some Questions

Post by n01487477 »

1. Did you pay the PP's and switch them to Chinese Exp Force ? If you did then you just wasted the points cause Chinese Exp Force are not able to be loaded on AP/AK's even if in another geographical region/.

2. Not sure about the second query ... what mod are you playing ? Don't CHS do factory upgrade ??? Actually I don't know this is true just throwing it out there... otherwise I very much doubt this is a bug ... do you use tracker or do you have your old save files to check ?

Damian

eastwindrain

RE: Some Questions

Post by eastwindrain »

Thanks for the reply, and yes I did want to tranfer them to China, therefore I just wasted more PP.
The game is a Vanilla campaign pbem which I took over in early 42, to be honest I always overwrite the game file with the latest one, don't like a lotta clutter, you can't change the past.
OK l'll be the first to admit maybe I've been browsing and clicked some switch, but this is the first time and if so what a own goal just as the new fighter models start to arrive.
I hope AE has a function that asks for confirmation first prior to making any changes in production etc.
Was going to expand a engine production line but cut back on aircraft frames instead.

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”