If it's Spring, then...

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

greg_slith

If it's Spring, then...

Post by greg_slith »

If it's Spring, then EDBTR can't be too far off, right? Here in Rochester it's just cold and raining instead of freezing and raining so Spring is here[&o]. The Developer's Journal said we can expect EDBTR in the Spring so...[8|]. What's the latest word? Has the manual gone to the printers? Are you guys going through cans of RAID killing bugs?
Just so you know: I don't care for the NBA, my hockey team isn't gonna make the playoffs, football is too far away and they took Life on Mars off the air. In another words: nothing can beat bombing the bejeezes out of the nazis while listening to a baseball game and having an adult beverage. I beg of you...please keep me from watching American Idol!! You have the power!!
Greg
Hard Sarge

RE: If it's Spring, then...

Post by Hard Sarge »

nice :)

I can't say anything, with out saying what I don't want to be saying, reasons with in reasons, but we getting close
greg_slith

Post by greg_slith »

Like: See it with the unaided eye or see it with the Hubble telescope? Remember that Dancing with the Stars is just as bad as Americon Idol.
Great job, by the way to all of you.
reg113

Post by reg113 »

"Spring time for Hitler and Germany" [:D]
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
Justascratch

Post by Justascratch »

There could be some sort of mystic, turn based, vortex forming with World in Flames, Admiral's Edition WITP, and Eagle Day coming out within 60 days of each other!  Oh! my aching wallet!
sauro brusch

Post by sauro brusch »

Sure? I don't belive...is impossible
greg_slith

Post by greg_slith »

Yeah WitP and EDBTR in the same month is my nightmare. Speaking of wallets, anybody know how much these will cost?
ool

Post by ool »

More than you care to think about in these hard economic times! Especially with the cost of transporting your food driving prices at the grocery store up at an alarming rate. Worse scenario! Grigsby's Russian Front game, BTR AND AE all out at the same time. Talk about a aching wallet! Talk about a tough choice![X(]
reg113

Post by reg113 »

Nahh, not a tough choice. Buy 'em and go without food and gasoline. No problem...
"Life's a b***h, then you die."
greg_slith

Post by greg_slith »

I'll be getting both WitP-AE and ED/BTR for sure. Won't have to worry about food or gas since I'll be glued to my pc for the next two years playing both of these puppies. Yup, a few I.V. bags, some adult beverages and a catheter and I'm fine[:D]
sven6345789

Post by sven6345789 »

yup, you can save on a lot of things...
a) no longer need a car
b) no longer need much food (won't have time to eat)
c) no longer need a bed
d) no longer need a girl friend (although if it is a wife you should stick with it since the alternative (divorce) will surely empty your pockets)
Bougainville, November 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. It rained today.

Letter from a U.S. Marine,November 1943
greg_slith

Post by greg_slith »

or get GF/wife to PBEM on her laptop...nah, never happen.
tblersch

Post by tblersch »

ORIGINAL: Hard Sarge

nice :)

I can't say anything, with out saying what I don't want to be saying, reasons with in reasons, but we getting close

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you'll ever say anything. I half-expect, sometime in the next...oh, five years...to be installing this game while reading a post from you saying "I can't really say anything...but we're about as close as we can get." [:D]
sauro brusch

Post by sauro brusch »

Too much talk.... little action[:@]
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

most of the talk is replying to posts asking why I have not said when I think the release date is, and when I say, I can't say anything yet, as I don't know, so everybody thinks I am just playing around

sauro brusch

Post by sauro brusch »

I know that you're not playing but working, but the wait wears out...
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

guys

I can't give out dates, when I don't know what the dates are, so far, everything that can come up, is coming up

to be honest, if I had given out half of the dates I was told to plan on, you all would be screaming at me that I don't know what I am saying

all I can say is, when I know something for real, I will post it

I am sure that I can say, this is worse on me, then it is on you

Crocky

Post by Crocky »

Dont worry Sarge most of us are here in the background quietly watching and waiting in eager anticipation its one of these projects that will be done when its done and we will all be pleasantly surprised and most grateful for the hard work you guys have put in when it arrives . [&o]
Mike Blair CROCKY
joey

Post by joey »

Hear hear!
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

ORIGINAL: Crocky

Dont worry Sarge most of us are here in the background quietly watching and waiting in eager anticipation its one of these projects that will be done when its done and we will all be pleasantly surprised and most grateful for the hard work you guys have put in when it arrives . [&o]

I fully agree with your comment!

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”